Potential Smithing Exploit + Saving Crash + Skill Bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey all, sorry if I'm repeating other things said, but:

1) I have found an exploit in the smithing section where whenever you have the skill that allows you to get 2 charcoal for every 3 hardwood, if you run out of stamina and change the blacksmith to one of your companions that doesn't have the skill, you can still produce the charcoal while using their stamina by just clicking on the "refine" button and not selecting anything else. (1.07 is the edition I found this)
(New account so can't add images/videos, sorry for that)

2) I was on 1.06 I think when this happened but I tried to save my game by using the "save and exit" button but it just crashed, no clue if it saved or not because it was late night and I didn't bother checking but the crash report window opened and I reckon Taleworlds received it but I'm just confirming here and also if someone has the same problem maybe they can detail their experience better.

3) I chose the "Bannerlord" skill that grants +2 party size for every fief owned in the Steward skill tree and I didn't get any additional Party slots even though I had 6 fiefs (2 castles and 4 villages) so maybe just haven't worked it through? also if we're talking about skill trees the smithing one has really bad and inaccurate wording on the two first skills with things being jumbled up like "three charcoal from two hardwood" or something along those lines, didn't really notice if it got patched so maybe I'm late to the party yet again. (the "Bannerlord" skill is something from 1.07, while the confusing sentences were from 1.05 I think)

Anyways huge thanks to the dev team that is pushing so many updates and fixes so quickly. hopefully, once everything runs smoothly we will have an experience truly otherworldly that answers all expectations and surpasses them.

*This is my first post in any forum ever so sorry if I didn't follow the rules completely or posted out of place.

Bannerlord only applies after you start your own faction. You should post your bugs to the tech support section of the forums and follow the instructions there.

Back
Top Bottom