Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, my name is Grant and I am looking for a regiment that is free to recruit new players. I am looking for an active group that uses EST and primarily line infantry but I would pretty much join any group regardless of style. I have bought the game on GOG and thus it is not on my Steam list but my Steam profile is Grantso74 if you are interested.

Grantso74 said:
Hello, my name is Grant and I am looking for a regiment that is free to recruit new players. I am looking for an active group that uses EST and primarily line infantry but I would pretty much join any group regardless of style. I have bought the game on GOG and thus it is not on my Steam list but my Steam profile is Grantso74 if you are interested.

Take a look at these guys - they're pretty cool! :smile:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223264.0.html

Grantso74 said:

Contacting

Grantso74 said:

Hello there Mr Grant. I saw your message earlier today, but I cannot seem to add you on steam. Maybe your profile is on friends only perhaps :wink: Anyway here I my details if you would like to talk about being in a regiment that does NA activities: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Magnapulse321

Hey, I'm looking for an EU heavy cavalry or dragoon regiment! From after this weekend I can be very active!
I'm 19 and finishing college so all is good  :fruity:

If you think you could use me.

5k + hours on MnB with a lot of regimental experience both Officer and Enlisted.

I'm European and I prefer line infantry regiments. activity from 10-20 is enough for me.

Good at artworks for promoting the regiment with a thread or signatures and stuff.

If you want to have me just type in here and I'll pm you my Steam.

lozza367 said:
Hey, I'm looking for an EU heavy cavalry or dragoon regiment! From after this weekend I can be very active!
Add me on steam. I'm sure I can help you with something.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealWolfster/

Wolfster said:
lozza367 said:
Add me on steam. I'm sure I can help you with something.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealWolfster/
2 slow
e6965b08265142b7af8d88db9ae36c01.png

xGucFOk.png

jJsjMae.jpg

The The Nr5 "Kleist" Infanterie Regiment are recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 80 members and you are within the European region, then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! We are a very friendly and open community to people of all backgrounds provided that you abide by our regiment's code of honour. If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam.

MithrellaS said:
If you think you could use me.

5k + hours on MnB with a lot of regimental experience both Officer and Enlisted.

I'm European and I prefer line infantry regiments. activity from 10-20 is enough for me.

Good at artworks for promoting the regiment with a thread or signatures and stuff.

If you want to have me just type in here and I'll pm you my Steam.
RKR EU region NCO Here!

24274432643_c78cf4fafa_o.png

About the 28th Regiment of Foot

The 28th is a European-based Regiment on Napoleonic Wars.
Our members range from very experienced with a few years spent on the game to new players that are striving to improve, with all members striving to improve the 28th as well as their personal playing skills.
The Regiment also provides leadership openings to those who have served with activity, loyalty, and reliability, but are only approved to those who seek leading, providing a relaxed experience for the players who simply wish to play and have fun with their community.
We are not all about the hardcore discipline; or even competitivity. We realise that the game is coming to a fast end, and a lot of people want to enjoy its last moments. That's where we come in.

Enlisting with the 28th

If you are interested in enlisting with the 28th Regiment of Foot then add one of the officers below via Steam:

Capt. Clive Andrews

Lt. Henry Addison.

Steam group.
Here.

xjTsYYw.png

Quis separabit?
"Who shall seperate us?"

About

The London Irish Rifles are a band of individuals that has remained together for over a year. We are a skirmisher regiment and are rifles, or occasionally light infantry; we also periodically have line infantry detachments during linebattles. Each member can distinguish himself individually, with period British military awards, decorations, and ranks; marksman contests during training and even written despatches for distinguishable acts during linebattles. For all our information (ranks, structure, schedule, muster roll, et cetera), check out our Steam Group discussions, which is pinned at the bottom of the post. You can also find us on our FSE thread, also pinned below, where we were originally raised.

KLZFIW3.jpg

Event Schedule

Monday 8 PM EST - Training
Tuesday 8 PM EST - XIV Tuesday Linebattle
Thursday 8 PM EST  - Training
Friday 9 PM EST - Friday Hardcore Linebattle
Saturday 8 PM EST - 41st Saturday Linebattle

Enlisting & Contacting Us

To join us simply add Captain Jetch on steam
Also add Lieutenant Stealth on steam
Taleworlds forum contact: Colour Sergeant NickyJ on steam

Our thread on FSE
Our thread on Taleworlds

"You need not be Irish in order to join. You become Irish by adoption."

Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Regiment_des_Kaiserreichs.jpg

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participates in European, North American  and Oceanic Events. Our schedule is listed below. Members are only required to go to at least one of these events a week.

European Region

Friday Training 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm GMT
Friday Line Battle 7:30 pm GMT - 8:30 pm GMT
Optional Friday Regimental Game Session 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm GMT

Saturday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT
Saturday Line Battle 7:00 pm GMT - 8:00 pm GMT

North American Region

Friday Training 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Friday Line Battle 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST

Saturday Training 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Saturday Line Battle 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

Oceanic Region

Saturday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST
Saturday Line Battle 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm AEST

Sunday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST
Sunday Line Battle 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm AEST

Optional Thursday Regimental Game Session 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm AEST

Recent Battle Footage

Below is a recent video of the RKR at a Line Battle.

Interested in joining?

If you would like to join please add one of the gentlemen below.

European Region:

North American Region:

Oceanic Region:     

xGucFOk.png

jJsjMae.jpg

The The Nr5 "Kleist" Infanterie Regiment are recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 80 members and you are within the European region, then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! We are a very friendly and open community to people of all backgrounds provided that you abide by our regiment's code of honour. If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam.

I am looking for a regiment to join, preferably some sort of Marine or Light Infantry regiment if possible. I am a bit new to the game so I will undoubtedly require training but I have Teamspeak, and a mic. My Steam name is TexanGrunt

I am looking for a regiment to join, preferably some sort of Marine or Light Infantry regiment if possible. I am a bit new to the game so I will undoubtedly require training but I have Teamspeak, and a mic. My Steam name is TexanGrunt
you can join us , i will add you in steam

Simply looking for a NA Reg that has more than 3 events a week and has an active community outside of the events. I'm experienced in melee and in formations so training shouldn't be an issue! Just add me if you want me!
Steam: TheHyhyHawkyHawk

Hyhyhawk1 said:
Simply looking for a NA Reg that has more than 3 events a week and has an active community outside of the events. I'm experienced in melee and in formations so training shouldn't be an issue! Just add me if you want me!

Hey!
Take a look at http://19te.enjin.com :smile:

Shad0w said:
Hyhyhawk1 said:

Hey!

I'm looking for NA only Regiments

Hyhyhawk1 said:
Shad0w said:
Hyhyhawk1 said:

Hey!

I'm looking for NA only Regiments

There are NA events for that regiment.  I believe there are three.

Take a look at their calendar:  https://19te.enjin.com/calendar

Back
Top Bottom