Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

XX9hV1o.png

The 30th is a North American regiment for
Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic
Wars, formed on May 12th, 2014.
This regiment is the spiritual successor
to the 15th (Yorkshire, East Riding)
Regiment of Foot, founded by PurplePanda
& TheMightyLips. We are a regiment
dedicated to professionalism and maturity.
The 15th (Yorkshire, East Riding) Regiment
of Foot was a very large and active
regiment until the loss of interest and
lack of attendance that led up to its
disbandement. But now we are back
and ready to make the 30th twice as
large as the 15th, hence the name 30th.
We have events 5 times a week. If you
are from North America and you want to
join look below.

Media
mb41-1.jpg

IGmb7uj.png

57B94B3D0B47537CB67C8455C6E45EA58960F70E

How To Join
If you are looking to join add 30th Carson on steam.

87thheader_v3_zpse242c0dc.png

Who are we?

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers has been a member of the Mount & Musket / Napoleonic Wars community for four years and looking forward to having many more. The 87th is famous for its death volleys and giving the enemy the cold steel. We are mainly a line infantry regiment as suggested by the 87th foot. However we are know to fire the odd cannonball here and there.We have a large and friendly community who are always looking for new faces to play a variety of games with. The 87th also hosts its very own realism line battle which has a full turn out each month.

Is The 87th Right for You?

Do you enjoy Line Battles? Conquests? Sieges? The utter chaos of battle? Than the 87th is right for you. We are a fairly easy going group for the most part. We like to have fun during the battles but we also have an serious side with a chain of command of dedicated officers to lead the unit and a company structure to organise the men for inter-unit competitions.  If this seems like the type of regiment you interested in check out the links below and fill out a recruitment form on our website.

Events
Wednesday Pub Night 7 or 8pm EST
Thursday FH Linebattle 8pm EST
Friday Training 7pm EST
Thundersnow 9pm EST
Saturday TRR 3pm Est

Links
Talesworld Forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.htm
FSE Forum http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=19884.0
87th Website http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com/​

87th_battlefield_quartersize.png

The 19te are asking all mature gentlemen and ladies looking for a regiment that prides itself in having a great balance between fun and discipline, have multiple opportunities to attend events, and just have a good time playing games with one another to apply!
Please feel free to contact one of the below members on Steam or at the website above. Thanks so much for your interest and consideration!

North America
19te_Hptm_Patriot- (eX_Patriot)
19te_Lt_Shadow - (19te Shadow)
19te_Lt_Moldplayer - (moldy)
19te_Uffz_Holoarc - (Holoarc)

European and Middle Eastern Timezones
[glow=SeaGreen,2,300]19te_Pfd_Lt_Roble - (Roble)
19te_Pfd_Uffz_Tagathan - (Tagathan)
19te_Uffz_Holoarc - ([url=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010584608]Holoarc
)
[glow=Grey,2,300]19te_Ofr_Deafbee - (Deafbee)

Oceanic
19te_Pfd_Lt_Aussie - (19te_Aussie)
19te_Lt_Shadow - (19te Shadow)

Für das Vaterland!
Leutnant Shadow, 19te Preußische Infanterie

2qa8gt3.jpg

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 85.236.100.85:13377
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

tFR2ekn.jpg

Event Schedule

Mandatory Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

73rd Tuesday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Mandatory Thursday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

Spartan's Thursday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory 90th Friday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory TRR Saturday Multi-event - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

[size=22pt]Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] Lordk, [73rd] NickyJ - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

bSUUxAs.png

http://nr18wfib.enjin.com/
The Nr.18 is recruiting members for his Kaiser's army! If you are looking for an active North American and European regiment join the Nr.18 1. Westfälischen Füsilere Infanterie Battailon. The Nr. 18 recruited from Westphalia region in West Prussia was involved in the 1806 campaigns against Napoleon. In the Waterloo campaign the Nr.18 suffered the heaviest casualties of any Prussian Infantry unit: 21 officers, 49 NCOs and 740 men killed or wounded -- and gained 33 Iron Crosses.
Today the Nr. 18 is a active regiment that hopes to be a competitive in skirmishes and linebattle's. Relying on discipline & activity we hope to be a respected regiment in the North American Community. All Nr. 18 members are expected to use Historically accurate names from the period. 

Hi there,

I'm quite new to the game but already addicted  :smile:
Till now I just played on my own on several multiplayer roleplay servers, but without coordination this get's quite chaotic. That's why I'm now looking for a well organized regiment to join.

I would prefer a German speaking regiment but this is not mandatory. Headset and Teamspeak are of course available.
Mainly I'm playing line infantery and light dragoons.

As there is a big pile of regiments to be found on this forum it's hard to find the ones that are still active, so I try it here  :smile:

Looking forward to fight with you on the field of glory!

Ronkbert said:
Hi there,

Till now I just played on my own on several multiplayer roleplay servers, but without coordination this get's quite chaotic. That's why I'm now looking for a well organized regiment to join.

I would prefer a German speaking regiment but this is not mandatory. Headset and Teamspeak are of course available.

As there is a big pile of regiments to be found on this forum it's hard to find the ones that are still active, so I try it here  :smile:

Contacting!! :smile:

2aj29es.jpg

The 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment is recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 55 members then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! :smile: If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam :smile:

Shad0w said:
Ronkbert said:
Hi there,

Contacting!! :smile:

I hate you.  :evil:

Hello. We are a regiment based on Prussia, we have detachments including,

- Jagers
- Line
- And what I am recruiting for - Lancers.

If you would like to join the Lancers detachment, add, No. 10 CrimsonCorgi

dWYZDKF.png

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule :  on Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we hold our Prussian Army Linebattle at 8pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

[size=10pt]Promotional Video:

Major Gunny, Commanding   
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

Credits; Heinrich and Walko

I am recruiting for a Rifleman Unit. We are called the 1stKGR , King's German Rifles. We haven't started yet, but I am gathering members who are willing to contribute to the creation of a fun, yet disciplined and active regiment that will hopefully be part of the King's German Legion Organization. Add me on steam if that interests you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltonGared/

Hey all,
I was not entirely sure which regiments I would be eligible for and which ones are still active, so I figured I would post a description of what I am looking for and what my qualifications are.

I am looking for a laid-back regiment that does not require any sort of regular weekly time-commitment. I have a microphone, but it is crappy and liable to fail me at any time so I can't guarantee teamspeak either. I am 14 years old. I live in NA. I am pretty new to the game, but I am learning quickly.
If anyone thinks their regiment fits my needs, I would really appreciate if you could let me know!
Thanks, Rottingtrain  :grin:

rottingtrain said:
Hey all,
I was not entirely sure which regiments I would be eligible for and which ones are still active, so I figured I would post a description of what I am looking for and what my qualifications are.

I am looking for a laid-back regiment that does not require any sort of regular weekly time-commitment. I have a microphone, but it is crappy and liable to fail me at any time so I can't guarantee teamspeak either. I am 14 years old. I live in NA. I am pretty new to the game, but I am learning quickly.
If anyone thinks their regiment fits my needs, I would really appreciate if you could let me know!
Thanks, Rottingtrain  :grin:

Contacting!

2qa8gt3.jpg

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 85.236.100.85:13377
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

tFR2ekn.jpg

Event Schedule

Mandatory Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

73rd Tuesday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Mandatory Thursday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

Spartan's Thursday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Nr7 Friday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

TRR Saturday Multi-event - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Union Army Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

48th Sunday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

[size=22pt]Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] Lordk, [73rd] NickyJ - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

87thheader_v3_zpse242c0dc.png

Who are we?

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers is three years old and nearing its fourth. The 87th is famous for its death volleys and giving the enemy the cold steel. We are mainly a line infantry regiment as suggested by the 87th foot. However we are know to fire the odd cannonball here and there.We have a large and friendly community who are always looking for new faces. The 87th also hosts its very own realism line battle which has a full turn out each month.

Is The 87th Right for You?

Do you enjoy line battles,conquests,sieges. Than the 87th is right for you. We are fairly easy going for the most part. We like to have fun during the battles but we also have an edge of seriousness. We do participate in the NAPWL which is quite competitive and we do take it seriously so that is one event to be on your best behavior. If this seems like the type of regiment you interested in check out the links below and fill out a recruitment form on our website.

Events
Wednesday Pub Night 7 or 8pm EST
Thursday FH Linebattle 8pm EST
Friday Training 7pm EST
Thundersnow 9pm EST
Saturday TRR 3pm Est

Links
Talesworld Forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.htm
FSE Forum http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=19884.0
87th Website http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com/​

Back
Top Bottom