Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Bandeira+mon%C3%A1rquica.jpg

We are the 1º Real Regimento Luso, a portuguese regiment, created to honor and glorify the portuguese monarchy.

We are only recruiting players who are portuguese or who speak portuguese.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,282574.msg6725389.html#msg6725389

1793: the 24th Infantry Battalion was formed in January with the 1st Battalion of Tournay and free companies Clermont, Breteuil and Panthion. The battalion seems not to have been amalgamated and its subsequent transformations are unknown.

1796: the 24th Demi-Brigade of Light Infantry was formed in October amalgam of the following units:

5th Half Light Brigade
2nd Battalion of North Francs
plus in December the 3rd Battalion of the Bulge and in July 1797 the:

2nd Battalion of the 169th Demi-Brigade battle
3rd Battalion of the 169th Demi-Brigade battle
Chasseurs de Nantes
In February 1799, a detachment of the 24th demi-brigade participates in the formation of the 11th Demi-Brigade of Light Infantry.

1803 by the decree of the first vendémiaire year XII (24 September 1803), the 24th Demi-Brigade of Light Infantry was renamed the 24th Light Infantry Regiment.

1814: The 24th Light Infantry Regiment is dismissed May 12, 1814 and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th battalions are paid in the 6th Light Infantry Regiment.

Corps commanders
12 vendémiaire year XII (5 October 1803) - 2 Fructidor XIII (August 20, 1805): Charles Marion
3 fructidor year XIII (21 August 1805) - December 8, 1810: Bernard Pourailly
8 December 1810 to 26 February 1813: Antoine Julienne Belair
1st April 1813 - August 10, 1814 Pierre Plazanet
Major Battles
1797: Mainz
1800 Montebello and Marengo
1805: Austerlitz
1807 Bergfied, Eylau, Lomitten, Heilsberg and Friedland
1808: Andujar
1809: Essling and Wagram Znaim
1812: Krasnoi Smolensk and Borodino Valoutina
1813: Bautzen, Dresden and Leipzig
1814 Commercy, Brienne, La Rothière, Montereau, Bar-sur-Aube and Arcis-sur-Aube

Flags
The 24th Light Infantry Regiment received in 1804, three eagles Picot model, one of which is taken by the Austrians at Wagram, 6th July 1809.
The regiment received in 1812 a 1812 model with standard names following battles:

Austerlitz
JENA
EYLAU
Eckmühl
ESSLING
Wagram

RANKS

CO'S

Col-Colonel

Maj-Major

Cpt-Capitaine

Lt-Lieutenant

NCO'S

AdJ-Adjutant

SgtMjr-Sergeant Major

Sgt-Sergeant

CplFo-Corporal Fourrier

Cpl-Corporal

Enlisted

SoP-Soldat Premier

SoD-Soldat

Vol-Voltiguer

Cdt-Cadet

If you want to join add Kiwician or Immortal on steam   

Relatively new to NW, and i'm looking for a regiment. Few notes about me, i'm 20, from the US, and can be on more or less anytime, my job is more flexible than most, especially in the evenings. I do have teamspeak, but I don't have a mic at the moment so I can listen, not talk....other than that i'm good for anything.

Shuji said:
Relatively new to NW, and i'm looking for a regiment. Few notes about me, i'm 20, from the US, and can be on more or less anytime, my job is more flexible than most, especially in the evenings. I do have teamspeak, but I don't have a mic at the moment so I can listen, not talk....other than that i'm good for anything.

I've sent you a PM with details.

20frsep.png

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

[size=14pt]If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

1sz7n8.png

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

2yw8ufb.png

Aboutus_zpsa5427562.png

We are a British Line Infantry Regiment that has expanded into different companies such as line, light infantry and artillery. Our aim is to create a regiment that will provide a professional but enjoyable Napoleonic Wars experience for all kinds of players. Our goal is to triumph over our enemies through discipline, skill and determination. We also aim to be a disciplined regiment however this should interfere with us having fun. A high level of discipline will lead to improved trainings which in turn will lead to more enjoyable linebattles through an increase of performance and skill in the field.

We have accepted and still continue to accept members of all nationalities and have prided ourselves in having one of the most incredibly diverse roster of different nationalities in the community, with the only requirements that you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree and the ability to meet and attend the training and event days.

The 33rd focuses on training and developing different skill sets required to be a successful and effective regiment on the battlefield such as various formation, melee and shooting and this reflects this in our regular regimental company trainings and battlefield proven tactics, but not our application process. No one will ever be denied enlistment due poor skills, lack of experience or shown little to no improvement; all we want from you three things activity, maturity and respect for fellow regiment members and other members of the community. Among our ranks we have some of the talented and most experienced players in the game who hand down their insightful knowledge of the game to the newest of recruits, who too will soon follow to become seasoned veterans of the game.

English is the universal language spoken in the regiment and is used for orders during events and trainings, but we are a very friendly and international regiment. We have a very large player base and our members come from all over Europe, to ensure our members are playing at their best in EU servers. We host promotions and demotions that happen very regularly, if a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics you will be promoted to a NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.

We pride ourselves in being one of the most professional and organised regiments in the community, we carefully keep track of our members and maintain an up to date regiment roster. Any inactive players among our ranks are removed from the regiment within a month, so our roster always features active members thus shows our actual numbers.

2yw8ufb.png

If you are interested in joining us, post a recruitment application on our website and wait for a response.

For any further information or enquires please come to our teamspeak and ask for Leonidas, MrSt3fan or Gurkha!

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

Still looking for a good regiment, preferably one that isn't too horribly strict and allows for some fun. Note: I'm more interested in a regiment that has skirmishing/light infantry detachments, but i'm open to anything.

Shuji said:
Still looking for a good regiment, preferably one that isn't too horribly strict and allows for some fun. Note: I'm more interested in a regiment that has skirmishing/light infantry detachments, but i'm open to anything.

PM'ed you.

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers are always looking for new Recruits to join our Line Company and Our Royal  Arty. We are EU/US based and do Four Linebattles and Two Training a week split over both Timezones. We  have a website www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com and Training server.

Here is our 1st Platoon at training.
2D5001CB843A25D1421386A5B279E5E761DADBD9

For all infomation head to this page http://http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.html
or website http://www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com

Also add me on steam kenty1234
You can also PM me on here.

Thanks 87th_Foot_Rgl_Kenty

Artilerie de la Garde Impériale
The Artilerie de la Garde Impériale is recruiting men like you to join us today and sereve our Emperor!
agicropedbadge.png

Who are we?
We are a small group of friends who like to replay
moments in battles through artillery. We were
set up in November as the 1st Royal Field Artillery
and changed name to the AGI in January. We disbanded
in March of 2013, only to reform again in August that
same year.
verticalspacersmall.png

Why we need you
We are looking for men from all backrounds to join
us. We need men to join our artillery and our
artillery guards.
verticalspacersmall.png

How to join
If you want to join, add Napoleon
on Steam or send a PM to me here on
the forums.

If your interested in joining, add me on Steam or pm me here

Join today and become one of the most feared men in NW!

I'm looking for a British regiment that won't kick any of it's people for stupid reasons.

My steam name is AmericanMayhem        http://steamcommunity.com/id/americanmayhem/

Hello hello!

I'm looking mainly for a cavalry regiment, but am also a great fan of skirmishers (love the Sharpe novels!).  25 years, Canadian, speak English, French and passable Spanish. Steam ID is thecalaquendi.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

thecalaquendi said:
Hello hello!

I'm looking mainly for a cavalry regiment, but am also a great fan of skirmishers (love the Sharpe novels!).  25 years, Canadian, speak English, French and passable Spanish. Steam ID is thecalaquendi.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the 63e  :grin:

The 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne EU/NA

The 63eme regiment is a regiment who has been around for quite a long time. We are very passionate about our members, community,  and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training, we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a new recruit.

Want To Apply?

Join us at our TeamSpeak channel @ ts22.gameservers.com:9220
Visit our website @ www.63eregiment.enjin.com

Contact Information​

Please Contact the Following People On Steam For Further Information​

[63e] Colonel Karth
[63e] heenka
[63e] Infamous
[63e] Delcore​

1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment
1st Musketier Battalion, Company A

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as one of the first North American regiments in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community.  We have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run, and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

We Train and Participate in Line-Battles fairly often:  on Tuesday, a training is held at 5pm Est for all European players, and a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, we hold our North American Training at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we Hold an International training at 3pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

That is about it for touching on the Basic information of the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com

I look forward to seeing a few of you eager folks in the near future,

[size=12pt]        Major Deofuta, Commanding               

1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

494px-1stBearFlag.svg.png

Overview

Hello!
We are the 1st California Volunteer Infantry. California never historically took part in the Napoleonic Wars according to contemporary historians. We know this to be false because Ezra Pound has written many books proving that California actually sent in the 1st Volunteer Infantry in an attempt to defeat those pesky Brits once and for all! California would have won if not for the fact that they got lost and wound up in Tunisia. Close enough.​

About Us
We are a just for fun regiment that is looking for members of all experience levels as long as they are willing to have fun and try strategies that will not always result in a victory. Such as a 20 man pike charge for Mother Russia California. We only ask that you listen to all orders, no matter how stupid.

Expectations
1. Always attack, never defend
2. Never surrender
3. Fight to the death
4. Never die
5. Listen to crazy orders

Teamspeak info will be found on the steam page.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/californiavolunteers/

Rankings
Our rankings are simple and few because we feel the unit should operate as a team effort instead of some imperialistic fascist dictatorship.
The rankings are as follows:
1. Officer
2. Volunteer
Got it?
The current officer to volunteer ratio is 1:10

History

Most of the 1st California was recruited from August to October 1861, with the exception of Company K, which was organized the following February. Many of its companies were formed from companies of the California Militia taken intact into federal service others from individuals drawn from the militia. James H. Carleton served as colonel, Joseph R. West as lieutenant colonel and Edwin A. Rigg as major. It came under the command of the Department of the Pacific (later it would come under the Department of New Mexico). After some training at Camp Downy[1] near Oakland and Camp Latham near Los Angeles. Companies D, F and G were sent to establish and garrison Camp Wright, in November 1861. Detachments from the camp captured Daniel Showalter's party near Warner's Ranch, November 20-29, 1861. In December, 1861, five companies of the regiment were sent to Fort Yuma on the Colorado River and the others to various posts around Southern California.[2]

The regiment was assigned to a force called the California Column, which was commanded by Carleton and composed of one infantry regiment (the 5th) and parts of two cavalry regiments (the 1st and 2nd) of California volunteers and a company of Regular artillery. The Column was formed to drive the Confederate Army of New Mexico out of the eastern part of the New Mexico Territory. Due to supply problems, the force did not move out until February 1862. The 1st Infantry saw fighting at the Battle of Picacho Pass (only Company I) and the Battle of Apache Pass (this battle was against Apache warriors, not Confederates). The regiment continued marching across the New Mexico Territory to Fort Craig. Picacho Pass was the only engagement against Confederate forces, since they had retreated back into Texas before the California Column reached eastern New Mexico and they made no attempt to recover the territory they lost.

For the remainder of the war, the 1st California Infantry was engaged in garrison duty dispersed in posts across New Mexico Territory and Texas and fighting Apache and Navajo Indians in these places and in the Utah Territory. The unit was mustered out on October 21, 1866.

SoundOfWinter said:
494px-1stBearFlag.svg.png

Overview

Hello!
We are the 1st California Volunteer Infantry. California never historically took part in the Napoleonic Wars according to contemporary historians. We know this to be false because Ezra Pound has written many books proving that California actually sent in the 1st Volunteer Infantry in an attempt to defeat those pesky Brits once and for all! California would have won if not for the fact that they got lost and wound up in Tunisia. Close enough.​

About Us
We are a just for fun regiment that is looking for members of all experience levels as long as they are willing to have fun and try strategies that will not always result in a victory. Such as a 20 man pike charge for Mother Russia California. We only ask that you listen to all orders, no matter how stupid.

Expectations
1. Always attack, never defend
2. Never surrender
3. Fight to the death
4. Never die
5. Listen to crazy orders

Teamspeak info will be found on the steam page.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/californiavolunteers/

Rankings
Our rankings are simple and few because we feel the unit should operate as a team effort instead of some imperialistic fascist dictatorship.
The rankings are as follows:
1. Officer
2. Volunteer
Got it?
The current officer to volunteer ratio is 1:10

History

Most of the 1st California was recruited from August to October 1861, with the exception of Company K, which was organized the following February. Many of its companies were formed from companies of the California Militia taken intact into federal service others from individuals drawn from the militia. James H. Carleton served as colonel, Joseph R. West as lieutenant colonel and Edwin A. Rigg as major. It came under the command of the Department of the Pacific (later it would come under the Department of New Mexico). After some training at Camp Downy[1] near Oakland and Camp Latham near Los Angeles. Companies D, F and G were sent to establish and garrison Camp Wright, in November 1861. Detachments from the camp captured Daniel Showalter's party near Warner's Ranch, November 20-29, 1861. In December, 1861, five companies of the regiment were sent to Fort Yuma on the Colorado River and the others to various posts around Southern California.[2]

The regiment was assigned to a force called the California Column, which was commanded by Carleton and composed of one infantry regiment (the 5th) and parts of two cavalry regiments (the 1st and 2nd) of California volunteers and a company of Regular artillery. The Column was formed to drive the Confederate Army of New Mexico out of the eastern part of the New Mexico Territory. Due to supply problems, the force did not move out until February 1862. The 1st Infantry saw fighting at the Battle of Picacho Pass (only Company I) and the Battle of Apache Pass (this battle was against Apache warriors, not Confederates). The regiment continued marching across the New Mexico Territory to Fort Craig. Picacho Pass was the only engagement against Confederate forces, since they had retreated back into Texas before the California Column reached eastern New Mexico and they made no attempt to recover the territory they lost.

For the remainder of the war, the 1st California Infantry was engaged in garrison duty dispersed in posts across New Mexico Territory and Texas and fighting Apache and Navajo Indians in these places and in the Utah Territory. The unit was mustered out on October 21, 1866.

That regiment is beautiful.

Hello, I am looking for a EU Regiment.

Just some info about me:
I am 21, my Steam name is Bandon9213, I have Teamspeak 3 and a head set.

I am fairly new to NW, but have learnt all the basics. I am available to play Tuesday to Friday (possibly weekends depending on work) from 6 to 1 GMT. I have applied for a regiment before, but found out that the games were played at hours suitable for NA players and I don't want to start playing at 1 in the morning.

I have a genuine love of military history, I am also a member of the Irish Reserve Defense Force. (Ireland's equivalent of the Territorial Army or the American National Guard) I have no problem taking orders and I don't mind standing in a line being shot at.

What I am looking for in a Regiment is mainly something well developed with a good player base, that plays during the hours I am available. I prefer Infantry but don't mind as long as the hours are suitable.

If you know of or represent a Regiment that is interested in recruits like me, please contact me here or on Steam.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom