Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been in many reg and in my last reg i was Lt so i got a server for them, But the reg went down and now I'm happy to give my sever to a new reg. I have had NCO and officer experience good at both melee and shooting and i am 17

ROBZ said:
I have been in many reg and in my last reg i was Lt so i got a server for them, But the reg went down and now I'm happy to give my sever to a new reg. I have had NCO and officer experience good at both melee and shooting and i am 17

PM'd

ROBZ said:

Went down? since when?  :evil:

0C19e.png

About Us

The 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion is a experienced Prussian regiment, my goal for this regiment is to create a large authentic Battalion. This means that we will be using formations and fighting styles like they did back in the Napoleonic era.

[size=16pt]What we have to offer

[size=14pt]We may not be the biggest regiment within the community however we have experienced members who are dedicated to making new members feel welcome to the community. We as a community encourage players to bond with other members, this doesn't have to be via Napoleonic Wars.

As a regiment with experienced players we can help new members improve in-game, in aspects of shooting, melee, formations or even how to deal with lag better. When it comes to training we expect members to be mature and disciplined to make it easier for communication and general enjoyment.  While we are not in training or participating in events we like to have a fun, in a relaxed environment however we expect players to be mature.

To find out more in depth information about the regiment and how we operate visit our forum thread or our website.

Regards,
zPYCU.png

Recruitment.png

The 59th Regiment of foot is actively searching for new, like-minded recruits to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining we have three steps on the road to become a part of our fantastic community.

Head over to our website HERE and go to the "Recruitment" section, have a read through the sticky threads and then when your ready to apply copy the template from the template thread and create a new thread, paste in the template then fill out the blanks and post.

Shortly after a member of the regiment will either accept or deny your application & instructions will be given to you by the regiment member if you are accepted.

Steam: Major Daniel or Lieutenant Svensson
59th TW Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,246232.0.html
Teamspeak: 176.9.103.48:9989

0C19e.png

About Us

The 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion is a experienced Prussian regiment, my goal for this regiment is to create a large authentic Battalion. This means that we will be using formations and fighting styles like they did back in the Napoleonic era.

[size=16pt]What we have to offer

[size=14pt]We may not be the biggest regiment within the community however we have experienced members who are dedicated to making new members feel welcome to the community. We as a community encourage players to bond with other members, this doesn't have to be via Napoleonic Wars.

As a regiment with experienced players we can help new members improve in-game, in aspects of shooting, melee, formations or even how to deal with lag better. When it comes to training we expect members to be mature and disciplined to make it easier for communication and general enjoyment.  While we are not in training or participating in events we like to have a fun, in a relaxed environment however we expect players to be mature.

To find out more in depth information about the regiment and how we operate visit our forum thread or our website.

Regards,
zPYCU.png

Join the 56th Essex Regiment of Foot for a fun...No trolling community.
Steam name: Delta901
TS server: 108.174.51.182

Join the 81e Infanterie de Ligne National Guard

Training times
Friday: 5:00-6:00
Sometimes on Saturdays
South-Eastern Australian time we are looking for Majors, Rankers and Captains, there are also slots available for musicians and flag bearers

Come fight for France
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=252636.msg6054713#msg6054713
VIVE LA FRANCE!!!!
uniforms_of_french_line_infantry.jpg

Looking for officer candidates!
Officers in the 98th lead line battles and trainings when the Colonel can not, Candidates must have a basic idea of leadership. I Colonel Saga will instruct the candidates on the abilities a leader should have. e.g Earning respect, using NCO's e.t.c

After the candidates have passed their tests (or failed) they will be placed in positions of command. Keep in mind that if someone is better than you for an extended period of time you will be replaced. This means a demotion or the person better than you is appointed up above you.

Must Haves:
-The Game
-A mic
-Teamspeak
-Be Mature
-Time

To apply add [98th]Saga on steam, even if you are not accepted as an officer you may still be offered a position of an NCO, otherwise you still have the option to join the ranks.

Please join the 81e infanterie de ligne National guard
training:
Friday: 5:00-6:00
Sometimes on Saturday's

line-battles or sieges:
Every sunday from 11:00-12:00
EST time AUS
Rules please no putting down or insulting other players
you have to at least be 13 to join. No teamkilling

We are looking for Majors we need more commanders and soldiers.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,252636.msg6054713.html#msg6054713. 

So come fight  for France
VIVE LA FRANCE
VIVE LA PATRIE
uniforms_of_french_line_infantry.jpg

32e10.jpg

[size=36pt]
Le 32e D'Infanterie de Ligne "les Invincibles" recrute,
Si vous cherchez un régiment fun sans prise de tête avec des events réguliers rejoignez nous !
Ajoutez [32e]Privatek sur steam ou envoyez moi un message sur Taleworlds
Voici notre forum: http://32einfanterie.forumactif.org/

max5432190 said:
Join the 56th Essex Regiment of Foot for a fun...No trolling community.
Steam name: Delta901
TS server: 108.174.51.182
We have spaces for Officers too.

Maroon said:
althalus311 said:
Maroon said:
Adamus884 said:
VIV LE FRANCE
VIV LA PATRIE
Grammar mode engaged!
Vive La France
Vive La Patrie
THANK YOU! Someone else whose jimmies be rustled by that.
Hahaha, I suck at French, but that was just too damn wrong xD
Yesterday i was in a linebattle and a guy said Vive la France means Hooray for France
That really rustled my jimmies.
that_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg

For anyones note Vive la France means Long live France

The 15th Royal Grenadeirs are recruiting. We need more meat shields {i mean men :mrgreen:}. We also are Looking for officers who have mics and have experiance. To join add me on steam 15th_Royal_Grenadiers_Gen_Cody

~ 67e Régiment de Volontaires Étrangers ~

528px-Flag_of_legionsvg.png

Background:
The French Foreign Legion is a military service wing of the French Army established in 1831, unique because it was exclusively created for foreign nationals willing to serve in the French Armed Forces. Commanded by French officers, it is also open to French citizens, who amounted to 24% of the recruits as of 2007. The Foreign Legion is today known as an elite military unit whose training focuses not only on traditional military skills but also on its strong esprit de corps. As its men come from different countries with different cultures, this is a widely accepted solution to strengthen them enough to work as a team. Consequently, training is often described as not only physically challenging, but due to a number of reasons, extremely stressful psychologically.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to Join:
Add Heisenberg on Steam, and/or post an application on the TaleWorlds Forum page below, join this group, and get ready for battle!​
Recruitment:
Recruitment regarding ranks etc. is purely based on a player's experience, his past with other regiments (if applicable), and what positions are needed at the time of application.​
Ranks:
Ranks are in order from lowest - highest:
Recruit
Private/2nd Class Legionnaire
Lance Corporal/1st Class Legionnaire
Corporal
Senior Corporal
Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Warrant Officer
Senior Warrant Officer
Regimental Sergeant Major
Cadet
Second Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel​
Other Information:
This regiment is NA based but as it is a Foreign Volunteer Legion, people from EU are also welcome. The hope for this regiment is to have a fun, professional line of enthusiastic Legionnaires. Attendance is not mandatory at all, but of course if you can come to training or events, please do. Regarding language, I (Heisenberg) speak English and some French. This regiment is brand new and developing so please 'play along' and don't hate because it's new. Hope to see you on the battlefield!​
Roster:
67e_Col_Heisenberg
67e_LtCol_jemowonder
67e_SCpl_jmrem1
67e_Pvt_bromson​

Back
Top Bottom