Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Jack said:
Ronan6793 said:
Father Jack said:
Yea I still think its misleading who would recruit somone who is still in a regiment......And your grammer....its painful.

Dude he is from Turkey He is allowed to have a few mistakes
Good point was unaware of that.My bad.

thats a long story we re still tryin to disband our regiment - why is it so vital for u ? u care me ?

_senbonzakura_ said:
Father Jack said:
Ronan6793 said:
Father Jack said:
Yea I still think its misleading who would recruit somone who is still in a regiment......And your grammer....its painful.

thats a long story we re still tryin to disband our regiment - why is it so vital for u ? u care me ?

No im just trying to make it easier for you to be recruited.
Any way back on topic!

Father Jack said:
_senbonzakura_ said:
Father Jack said:
Ronan6793 said:
Father Jack said:

No im just trying to make it easier for you to be recruited.
Any way back on topic!

m not goin to be recruited - we re waitin for merge ( some difference between recruited nd merge - thats why ı inform people bout we were cav reg nd waitin for merge now )

AusInfCharge.gif

Kaiser Nr. 1 is recruiting!

A relaxed gaming good company and lots of fun waits YOU! We're a 20 man active regiment. We have a server for trainings and events. You can become event manger on our server if you're up for the task and can be proven worthy.

Our current roster:
=Roster=
CO
[1][Kaiser_Nr1_Ob_blind_dude]
Russian-Federation-Flag.png

[2][Kaiser_Nr1_Hapt_Manicdefender]
United-Kingdom-Flag.png

NCO
[3][Kaiser_Nr1_ULt_Kappo]
Germany-Flag.png

[4][Kaiser_Nr1_Fw_EnglishR2M]
United-States-of-America-Flag.png

[5][Kaiser_Nr1_Fw_JangoFett]
Denmark-Flag.png

[6][Kaiser_Nr1_Kr_Dubter]
Finland-Flag.png

[7][Kaiser_Nr1_Kr_Jipply]
Canada-Flag.png

Fusilier
[8][Kaiser_Nr1_Gef_NubletDeWizard]
United-Kingdom-Flag.png

[9][Kaiser_Nr1_Gef_Routalempi]
Finland-Flag.png

[10][Kaiser_Nr1_Fus_Nikos24]
Greece-Flag.png

[11][Kaiser_Nr1_Fus_Dimitrios]
Greece-Flag.png

[12][Kaiser_Nr1_Fus_Cow]

[13][Kaiser_Nr1_Fus_JeanRCoignet]

[14][Kaiser_Nr1_Fus_Evans]
Greece-Flag.png

[15][Kaiser_Nr1_Fus_Metontour]
Hungary-Flag.png

[16][Kaiser_Nr1_Fus_Vuoristo]
Finland-Flag.png

[17][Kaiser_Nr1_Fus_Hazza]
United-Kingdom-Flag.png

[18][Kaiser_Nr1_Fusilier_Luke]
United-Kingdom-Flag.png

[19][Kaiser_Nr1_Fus_Ozzy]
United-Kingdom-Flag.png

Rekrut
[20][Kaiser_Nr1_Rek_Fritz]

[21][Kaiser_Nr1_Rek_Zeenix]
Finland-Flag.png

[22][Kaiser_Nr1_Rek_Frogster]
United-Kingdom-Flag.png

[23][Kaiser_Nr1_Rek_dNb]
Austria-Flag.png

[24][Kaiser_Nr1_Rek_Pathos]
Finland-Flag.png

[25][Kaiser_Nr1_Rek_toaster]
Finland-Flag.png

....]

To join us you must be able to understand english, pay attention to changes on Steam group and use TS3 for events.

If you want to give it a try join this group on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/groups/knr1aplly

I'm looking for a French speacking line regiment, may be an english speaking regiment depends of my time and the hours of the trainings and Lb. I'm not interesting by an Army or a corps
Je cherches un régiment de ligne français, peut être un régiment anglais tout dépend de mon temps et des heures de entrainements et des Lb. Je ne suis pas intéressé par une armée ou un corp.

Thanks  / Merci

privatek said:
I'm looking for a French speacking line regiment, may be an english speaking regiment depends of my time and the hours of the trainings and Lb. I'm not interesting by an Army or a corps
Je cherches un régiment de ligne français, peut être un régiment anglais tout dépend de mon temps et des heures de entrainements et des Lb. Je ne suis pas intéressé par une armée ou un corp.

Thanks  / Merci

The 59th is looking for new members, we speak English our event times are at 8pm your local time on Tuesdays, Thursday and Sundays, sometimes we attend events on Saturdays as well, If you are interested add me on steam at Daniel59th or apply at our website www.59th.eu for more info check our Taleworlds thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,246232.0.html

If you really want a french speaking regiment then I suggest you look up the 14e here is thier Taleworlds thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223025.0.html

Banner.png

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is the ONLY Austrian army in Napoleonic Wars. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.9 (Skirmishers)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun!

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting our Our Website!.

31e needs players we are a laid back regiment and not too strict just add join this TS 68.233.251.62 and tell them smoothybuns sent you.

Looking for French regiment interested in joining a corps.  If interested please pm me for more info or add me on steam [63e] Colonel Karth

The 53rd of Foot are recruiting now! We are around 50 lads having a fun time toghether :smile: Interested? Add AlexWasHere on steam

The 59th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Nottinghamshire is recruiting.
coolgrej.png

The 59th Regiment of foot is actively searching for new, like-minded recruits to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining we have three steps on the road to become a part of our fantastic community.

Head over to our website HERE and go to the "Recruitment" section, have a read through the sticky threads and then when your ready to apply copy the template from the template thread and create a new thread, paste in the template then fill out the blanks and post.

Shortly after a member of the regiment will either accept or deny your application & instructions will be given to you by the regiment member if you are accepted.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SvenssonBG2
Teamspeak: 176.9.103.48:9989

If anyone is looking for an infantry regiment for the UK with 20+ members and attends weekly linebattles and trainings add Glory_Honor on steam. :grin:

I'm looking for a active Officer NA/UK
Steam=Jack13459

IIIe_3rd_Gren_Col_Jack
                                                        I HAVE MY REASONS...
                                                                    :mrgreen:

Looking for a regiment that operates either in an Australian timezone, or one that operates within a reasonable timezone for Australian players. Ive played a lot of MM and have played a great deal of public matches. I was previously in the Argylshire highlanders, but had massive technical difficulties with my steam account resulting in several months absence. Ive since got a new account with Warband. Looking forward to hearing from someone, because i am craving a disciplined regiment!

Back
Top Bottom