• Gladiator mode.

Votes: 47 50.0%
  • Spartacus mode.

Votes: 47 50.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Voutare

Master Knight
Do you believe that this mod should be based more on Gladiatorial combat, or Spartacus mode?

This is a poll for what you would rather have most of the development devoted too.

The Gladiator part: Having to do with cities, the gladiators armory, arenas, special invite events, adding new styles of arena combat, etc.

The Spartacus part: Having to do with rebellion, player made forts, fighting against Rome, fighting bandits, etc.

Rome hates Gladiators, unless they are citizens themselves. As of currently, you are either a Dacian, or a fleeing Legionary, both are no longer citizens.

what if you get enought favour from the nobles and the folk to be excepted as a citizen?

Damn, I just frking think that this should be concentrating on Gladiator and getting a Spartacus mode. For the current one just isn't here.  :eek:

Swordmaster said:
In my opinion, Spartacus Mode would be like Storymod, as it has to be finished. So it's more complicated than Gladiator Mode.

I think Gladiator Mode is what makes this mod distinct, a dedicated Gladiator mod is an interesting idea but it seems that there is more interest in a more general 'Rome' mod.

I like the fact that you can't buy weapons, you have to kill enemies for them. I got the NPC and the two guys to join me after I killed the training master or whoever he was, and I freed a bunch of slaves at a poorly guarded village.

Now, I have some legionarres who deserted, a nice suit of armor with good weapons, and 50 freed slaves at my back.

This mod seems really to be all about gladiators...yeah...so I voted gladiator mode. Spartacus is very appealing though...this mod could be phenomenal with highly functional formations (they are already outstanding) on the open battlefield.

Back
Top Bottom