POLL: Singleplayer vs. Multiplayer

Do you primarily play singleplayer or multiplayer?

• Multiplayer

• Singleplayer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I would love to delve into multiplayer more, but it has little content in my opinion, and the current class system does not appeal to me.

Nevertheless, spent more time in multiplayer than singleplayer because of some issues regarding the progression.

I like multiplayer because I enjoy playing and socializing with others. but singleplayer needs to be the focus right now. Multiplayer is whats going to keep this game alive 2-3 years down the road.

I like multiplayer because I enjoy playing and socializing with others. but singleplayer needs to be the focus right now. Multiplayer is whats going to keep this game alive 2-3 years down the road.
I feel like MP should be the main focust atm. Right after performance issues. SP lacks a lot of features, and can wait til full release. But MP desperately needs ranked matchmaking to stay afloat imo.

At the moment MP, even though that's not what I expected. SP feels too barebones and lazy for me at the moment. I can't help but feel that a lot of the issues we're having could've been fixed by just playtesting the game before it came out in EA. Some things are just baffling.

Yes I know it's only Early access but it could've easily been a more enjoyable one.

Played like 10 hours SP and it's warband on steroids already: farm tournaments for early money, become vasal in a faction, recruit swadian (vlandia) recruits and now squires and level them up to cav. Once You have like 50 of those you just steamroll everything. AI still terrible (beside some named hero npcs) so cav autowins every battle. Think ranged units had their attack range gutted so they're even more useless than in warband. Infantry is just a cav without a horse so pointless too. I play on realistic with best possible AI and it's a piece of cake. Just a huge grindfest now with the new skill system.

Would play MP but I don't enjoy stomping new players every skirmish so will need to wait until there's some kind of balance/matchmaking.

I play SP only, but imo the workforce should be shared roughly equally at least.
SP is in an so utterly pityful place that maybe at least the MP-Players can get some help to enjoy the game.

Normally I'm more of a singleplayer guy, but as long as there are so many issues with the sp, I play the multiplayer. Its actually pretty good now in my opinion.
I think the problem is it's too new, so not too many answers on forums like in native or warband. Give it some time

I played 5 minutes yesterday and 90% of the players were archers and skirmishers throwing stuff at each other... went back to SP and will stay there unless coop is implemented.

I played 5 minutes yesterday and 90% of the players were archers and skirmishers throwing stuff at each other... went back to SP and will stay there unless coop is implemented.

Then you might have joined team deathmatch or a game that involved Khuzait or Azerai. I played the mp for a long time and it doesent consist just of archers and throwing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom