Poll: How would you rate the mod so far? updated (20-12-2008)

How would you rate the mod so far?

• The best

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Awesome

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Good

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Average

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • The worst

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

what age are you? 9? learn to spell. also i have yet to see any armour that looks like it was made on ms paint.  trust me i'm a master at ms paint. and if you don't want tournament people, when you go to a town don't join the tournament.

Maj.Jim: Really laughed when I read your comments dude!  :lol:

D1SC0 N1NJ4: Thanks for defending the mod's honour at my absence! Hope your meal was good a Carvary!  :wink:

Hi . . . I haven't gotten very far into your mod at this point so will not yet cast my official vote but I do have an initial observation that perhaps no one else will agree with . . . it seems to me that the map is much too large and lacks significant detail in terms of topography and landscape. There's far too much barren green expanse which also leads to increased difficulty in finding someone to fight.  I will say that I do like the many new banners and am encouraged by some of the screenshots and models I have seen posted here.

Thanks,

Camaris

ahhh you see this is a beta and if you are able to post pictures that show more grennery and rives that would be very helpfull.

Camaris: Any pictures from those rivers to send me?  :razz:

D1SC0 N1NJ4: A BETA 0.2 will soon be available as well!  :mrgreen:

:???: Someone's confused here and I don't think it's me . . . I didn't mention rivers specifically . . . my advice would be to make the overall map smaller to begin with by eliminating a good deal of the barren green space and also add a greater variety of topography i.e. forest, rivers, hills, and mountains where they obviously should be. This will enhance the visual quality of the world at large, add terrain variety for what it's worth in terms of battlefields and movement speeds, and lead to more frequent encounters among combatants.

Camaris said:
:???: Someone's confused here and I don't think it's me . . . I didn't mention rivers specifically . . . my advice would be to make the overall map smaller to begin with by eliminating a good deal of the barren green space and also add a greater variety of topography i.e. forest, rivers, hills, and mountains where they obviously should be. This will enhance the visual quality of the world at large, add terrain variety for what it's worth in terms of battlefields and movement speeds, and lead to more frequent encounters among combatants.

Exactly that. If you want rivers, send me some pictures to make them...

My apologies Dimos . . . perhaps I am the one that is confused . . . there are any number of other mods where the main map is more along the lines of what I'm describing . . . my signature mod is one example though it's not yet out for 1.011 . . . however its prior version would be worth a look imo and native for that matter.

867, Lords of War, is/was geographically correct? Please send map pictures, if it's sub-forum has any...

Yeah, I will not make that smaller. It's ''too small'' (=it's huge, not gigantic  :lol: LOL) already. I saw Lords of War have a nice map, and detailed. Tomorrow I will work on the map, so adding some rivers/fixing bridges possitions will be nice. Also what about Glascow? It has a river thought it? How is the river called? It streams to the Irish sea?

Thanks. Great info. I'll search the google earth tomorrow. I must go now since I don't have really much time...  :???: 

See ya!  :razz:

This mod is improving day by day wouldn't you guy's say... from the pictures you provided looks like you making good progress if i was clever i would of helped but looks like im not :razz:. Anyway im only good at making pictures and logo's... :razz:

One of my friends is waiting for that too. He is particullary interested in the Kingdom of Spain... Well please go back on topic...  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom