B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

xat, if you don't have anything constructive to include in your obvious flame, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

@Reapy: could you hop on GKs server sometime when Mines of Moria is running and take a few screenshots, Gawain used those rocks quite heavily... :lol:

@Pitarr: are you using another mod that compiled a 1.125 Module system into a 1.126 folder (or vice-versa)?

xat said:
And then I changed the files in sceneobj and guess what.
All buildings look ok, all fights are ok

How to change the files in sceneobj? Could you tell me please.  :grin:
After using 1.126 native's one, the distribution of  floras  looks so weird?

massimolippi said:
xat said:
All buildings look ok, all fights are ok

How to change the files in sceneobj? Could you tell me please.  :grin:
After using 1.126 native's one, the distribution of  floras  looks so weird?

As far as I know, there are multiple tutorials on scene editing on these forums, so you really just have to look...

Thanks for this! Wonderful work :smile:

One question though: Is there ways to merge this one with other mods? I'd like to use this one in conjunction with Custom Commander mod. If not, thanks anyway for a fantastic job :grin:

For the life of me I could not get this to work with 1257 until I got copy of Turanien's module.ini - thanks much for that - wow what a difference this mod makes.

I wanted to then add the skyboxes by Charon and am back to having save games crash on load. Whatever is the first entry in skyboxes.txt comes up as missing. Yes the resources are in the right places - I'm thinking this has to do with where they are referenced in the module.ini or something. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Please.

And maybe a link on the logic of rearranging ini entries.

thanks.

check your module ini if it says to load Skyboxes.brf from your mod resource folders.

Simply try to make a copy of  commonres(copy brf also to resource folder) and textures and place them ALSO in your module folder

btw, it's charan :razz:

Sorry about the name Charan

Well from your archive I placed all the resources in the appropriate files inside the 1257 module directory (not native).

So as per I understand installing mods for warband that is what is required - I didn't just copy over the txt and call it a day.

or, am I not understanding you?

[edit] Oh wait I figured it out - I had only installed the resources in the module directory and not also the main directories.

I thought it was OK to do that. Well fixed now. thanks

Both the new sky and new landscape are amazing - thanks so much.

as for the instructions - kinda vaguely worded, but I'm new to modding this game so I'm sure that there are nuances of mod adding logic that are zooming past my face and I'm not catching them.

I guess a more clear way of stating it would be to say:
"In order for this mod to work correctly you must install it in the main resource folders AND to any module directories you plan to use it with."

I've been modding/mod using Bethesda games for a few years now - similar ideas, but many differences - still getting my legs with this game.

thanks again.

Can you post more screenshots of Polished Skyboxes Addon with high res. Cause the two I saw on repository actually threw me away from that addon.

xat said:
All buildings look ok, all fights are ok (no ground rocks/meshes/bushes etc bugs).

A lot of people would appreciate it if you uploaded your updated sceneobj's. :smile:

Quote from: Ruthven on July 19, 2010, 03:26:27 AM
Just copy over the random_scene_X.sco files from PL's SceneObj folder.

Thats all it takes. Just look at the file names and copy the ones with random_scene in name.

I must say, this mod is freakin' incredible. Taleworlds should just pay you and officially patch the game to look like this. Unbelievable...

PL_eyef.jpg

the desert sand on the campaign map have greenish and purplish hues, kinda gives me a headache looking at it :???:

but the rest is a-ma-zing! beautiful work! really gives the game a gritty feeling  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom