Polish section(forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

If this is to happen, I'd like the chance to mod the subforum. I have been on this forum probably much longer than others in the Polish community so I know the forum well, not to mention as I'm not associated to the Polish community I'd be a neutral choice so to speak. And I'm fluent in English and Polish, of course it'd be the forums' mods choice.

Gunrunner said:
If this is to happen, I'd like the chance to mod the subforum. I have been on this forum probably much longer than others in the Polish community so I know the forum well, not to mention as I'm not associated to the Polish community I'd be a neutral choice so to speak. And I'm fluent in English and Polish, of course it'd be the forums' mods choice.

I was actually gonna say something along those lines, but didn't feel it was my place to make suggestions to the admins or Polish community about who their mods should be.

Plus, y'know, it's a dangerous job. Before Goker started moderating the Turkish forum he was a nice, sensible young man. Now he's a dribbling loony who spends his days looking at some nice padded walls, dreaming that he's sitting on a beach looking at Greece and drinking booze, whilst actually being manhandled by Chuck and Dennis, the two bouncer-sized orderlies with surprisingly small hands.

Hey, those padded walls are magical. I'm telling you, they're MAGICAL!

But yeah, one should never be too enthusiastic about becoming a moderator. It takes a lot out of you to keep everything under control. Especially when you're starting a new board.

Goker said:
Splintert said:
That's why they give you an array of control-inducing weaponry to aid you in your task of keeping plebs in line.
Well, you still need to be online everyday for a few hours to use that weaponry.

Plus, it's not like language mods get REAL ULTIMATE POWER. Sorta the lowest level of modding ability, IIRC. After all, no sane individual would give Raz that much power.

I have no problems managing to get online everyday for a few hours, if not via laptop then my smartphone. And I'm sure any trouble could be sorted with punishment here and there.  :razz:

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Gunrunner IS an AI.  :neutral:

Just, y'know... not a very good one.
Hey, I try my best!  :razz:

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Goker said:
Splintert said:
That's why they give you an array of control-inducing weaponry to aid you in your task of keeping plebs in line.
Well, you still need to be online everyday for a few hours to use that weaponry.

Plus, it's not like language mods get REAL ULTIMATE POWER. Sorta the lowest level of modding ability, IIRC. After all, no sane individual would give Raz that much power.
You can give Raz as much power as you want, he never uses it anyway.

I support the Polish community, Polish language forum in Non-English section of Taleworlds.

Talking about Non-English forums... I have been trying to get a Lithuanian forum as well, but it has been "considered" and on a hold for 3 months now which is a ridiculously long time... -_- I've been putting the Lithuanian community together for a long time now and the results are quite good - Lithuanian M & B Steam group, first official Lithuanian clan, Lithuanian Warband server, Lithuanian Mount & Blade website (just like Tawerna "Four ways"), but Taleworlds administrators didn't even lift a finger to contribute to these efforts.

Speaking of moderating, it shouldn't be hard to moderate a single language forum, unlike the entire Taleworlds.

Illusive Man said:
Talking about Non-English forums... I have been trying to get a Lithuanian forum as well, but it has been "considered" and on a hold for 3 months now which is a ridiculously long time... -_- I've been putting the Lithuanian community together for a long time now and the results are quite good - Lithuanian M & B Steam group, first official Lithuanian clan, Lithuanian Warband server, Lithuanian Mount & Blade website (just like Tawerna "Four ways"), but Taleworlds administrators didn't even lift a finger to contribute to these efforts.

Speaking of moderating, it shouldn't be hard to moderate a single language forum, unlike the entire Taleworlds.
We still don't have a good enough moderator candidate for a Lithuanian board. You put yourself forward, but you haven't been around long enough or posted enough (that I've seen, anyway) to demonstrate characteristics in your posting style that would indicate you would make a good moderator. So, that's the hold up for a Lithuanian board, the lack of a good candidate for moderator.

Just out of curiosity, is there any language close enough to Lithuanian that would allow a speaker of said language to moderate a Lithuanian board, if such a person was present on the forums? For example, the Benelux forums have a common language group, and Skyrage does a great job of keeping the rowdy Danes and Norwegians in line as well as the Swedes.

JAT.

Similar to Lithuanian? Latvian is very similar. Nothing else, really.

For moderators... I could. Also, there's DrTomas, but I haven't asked him or anything.
It'd be really nice to have board.

I also hope Poles (it doesn't need a capital p, right?) will get their board.

Back
Top Bottom