Polish section(forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Janus said:
We still don't have a good enough moderator candidate for a Lithuanian board. You put yourself forward, but you haven't been around long enough or posted enough (that I've seen, anyway) to demonstrate characteristics in your posting style that would indicate you would make a good moderator. So, that's the hold up for a Lithuanian board, the lack of a good candidate for moderator.

Suspected that much, but nobody told me that directly.

I volunteered my self, because I have time to do this, I am devoted for the Lithuanian community, know how SMF works and have past administrating experience and personally think I would do the job as well as any other moderator if not better. The best way to find out is to give a try at it.

If you doubt I would get the job done, we can find other people. Like Arnas said, he or DrTomas could be the candidates, though DrTomas might be busy and won't have the time for those responsibilities.

There is also another solution, I've mentioned before. You could add a Lithuanian section as an external link to a Lithuanian Mount & Blade website.

No, I didn't even think of it. I've just read all the polandball comics so I thought I'd be a good choice.

I volunteer to be the overlord of Lithuanians as well. I did **** a Lithuanian chick once!

If you live in London, and support me in my quest to be Polish language mod I pledge to come and do your plumbing work for no extra charge and/or any building work.  :razz:

Quick list of supporters that wrote in this toppic based on banned people list from Polish M&B forum.

Jas Fasola-Banned for trolling, usage of many fake accounts
Blacha - Banned for trolling, ****load of multiaccounts
Trebron- Banned for trolling, Almost 50 multiacounts
Kamillo-Banned for trolling, about 25 multiacounts
Dzioob- Warned for agresive behavior towards moderator

You are right, there are many trolls on that forum, but you are most of them. And moderators aren't passive, number of yours banned multiaccounts say enought. But if you still want to support subboard organised by people who are demanding it just because that they are not wanted on original polish forum you should take in mind that it would result in hudge trollfest. I personaly think that subboard(iif it would be created) should be moderated by some experianced and trusted persons, like moderators from mountblade.info, for example Kalpokor or sir Luca.

party-crasher.jpg
That's kind of a stereotype. Nothing else, really.

Mat Berserker said:
I personaly think that subboard(iif it would be created) should be moderated by some experianced and trusted persons, like moderators from mountblade.info, for example Kalpokor or sir Luca.
I am quite sure that the admins are well aware of the situation and would pick a trusted member of the forum who is neutral and mature enough to moderate according to the rules set by TW, if the board is to be opened. I'm sure he can also pick other moderators who he thinks could help him, if required.

Arnas said:
party-crasher.jpg
That's kind of a stereotype. Nothing else, really.

I disagree with that stereotype. Estonia is proud to be the superior Baltic country. Also why do Latvia and Finland look so ugly?

Mat Berserker said:
Quick list of supporters that wrote in this toppic based on banned people list from Polish M&B forum.

Don't worry, the mods and admins here are very good at dealing with that sort of behaviour. But doesn't everybody at least deserve a chance to prove themselves? It only take a few seconds to ban someone (or so I'm reliably informed) and it could also be that the standards or rules on your forum are different to the ones here.

But if you still want to support subboard organised by people who are demanding it just because that they are not wanted on original polish forum you should take in mind that it would result in hudge trollfest.

I don't think the word 'original' is the right term here. 'Different', perhaps. But since this is the official Taleworlds forum, if there is a decent sized community and a reliable enough moderator, The Powers That Be are usually willing to give it a chance.

I personaly think that subboard(iif it would be created) should be moderated by some experianced and trusted persons, like moderators from mountblade.info, for example Kalpokor or sir Luca.

Unless they've been here for several years and have proven themselves to be reliable and trustworthy individuals, I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be them. Janus has already stated in this very thread that those prerequisites are the bare minimum for being considered as moderator. I suspect if this board is given the go-ahead at all, the moderator in question will be someone impartial and unbiased, with a good track record, such as Gunrunner, who can then spend time assessing other members of the community and can make further recommendations for additional mods over time.

That's generally the way it works here.

Mat Berserker said:

You are right, there are many trolls on that forum, but you are most of them. And moderators aren't passive, number of yours banned multiaccounts say enought. But if you still want to support subboard organised by people who are demanding it just because that they are not wanted on original polish forum you should take in mind that it would result in hudge trollfest. I personaly think that subboard(iif it would be created) should be moderated by some experianced and trusted persons, like moderators from mountblade.info, for example Kalpokor or sir Luca.
Mat Berserker - Banned for being arrogant and insulting other users 21.02.2010... today he's a moderator. Why? I dunno
Mat Berserker said:
for example Kalpokor or sir Luca.
lol-giff-gif

For example Mat Berserker

Back
Top Bottom