Polish section(forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trebron said:
lol-giff-gif

For example Mat Berserker

Yeah... don't do that. Really.

Well Gunrunner, look that about 107 polish players want to change our forum because they personally cant stand with "tawerna 4 ways" admins. Now the same admins want to become moderators here. Well really pathetic, no wonder that some players reacted really offensive.

Can't you see it's like going to a court preceding and then punching the judge in the face? It's not going to help your case.

Warder said:
Well Gunrunner, look that about 107 polish players want to change our forum because they personally cant stand with "tawerna 4 ways" admins. Now the same admins want to become moderators here. Well really pathetic, no wonder that some players reacted really offensive.
This isn't about how you want to behave though, is it? If you want a forum on this website, it has to follow TW's rules. If they can't do that, they probably shouldn't be hopeful.

Poles... Good for nuffin' but woodwork and strawberry pickin'... Oh, they also make ****in' awesome fighter pilots and relatively cool hussars.

Also enjoy a good fight. Yes; I would love to see the Poles obtain their own subforum. I'm willing to bet it would be more incendiary than the Turk hole.  :razz:

Goker still angry about Wienna? Sorry.
Well, Polish native team won the 2nd Nation Cup, Polish players take part in a lot of native and NW tournaments and I have not heard about any irresponsible incidents. Polish c-rpg faction GO is one of the strongest. Well, why dont you Goker believe in our responsibility?

Err...what? Since when does playing the game well means you are responsible beings? It doesn't take much to see that some people you've put forth as moderator candidates are obvious trolls.

And it is really quite funny how you make it about my nation. You really show your seriousness about the issue at hand by random attacks. Cheers.

Well, I'd like to put my two cents in.

I myself (although am Polish), do not feel the need for our own section, but purely because I can speak fluent English. A lot of the pl community however, do not. They are by far one of the bigger communities, and I believe we (they?) should be granted their own section, providing they put forward good moderators. But, the implication I get from some users is that finding a responsible Polish person to be a moderator is impossible, which is, quite frankly, an offensive and in simple terms stupid statement.

Some people here in fact believe that a number of present moderators are not fit to do the job. No names mentioned.

Please, mention names. It's fun.

Though you should perhaps distinguish between "present moderators" of this forum, and "present moderators" of whichever forum all these other guys are from, just so there's no confusion.

The problem is not just finding one responsible Pole to be an admin, you need responsible people populating the sub-forum as well. What would it be for if it's population gets banned the firstt few days? And this is exactly what I mentioned earlier, Polish communities tend to be beyond terrible.

Well i dont think so...Polish players know that that TW is our last chance for having normal forum.

I'd personally reccomend Mulek, if he's still around and active.  Of course, that might result in too many moderators/admins from the same clan (Archonsod, Kleid, Goker, Lust, and probably one or two others)  I believe there was another respectable Polish person (aside from
Gun), but his name eludes me presently.

Would love to see a Polish community start up.

Polish community started up in 2006 and is doing well since then. :wink: We have our own forums with more than 10 000 users, 200 000 posts, different sections for each M&B game, separate sections for modding and mods... Like it was said before, many people insisting so hard on having polish sub-board on TW are those total assholes, which were banned multiple times from our community for various things (using cracks, constant trolling, provoking flame wars...). They're just looking for new place to start making mess.

I also understand why those people dislike us, administration of Tawerna community, so much. It must be so hard for them Trolls - taking a lot of time registering dozens of new email and forum accounts just to get them quickly banned after first signs of trolling. No chance to start some really big flame wars, no chance for massive insulting others, no chance for causing total havok. Bam! You get banned just right after just started your fun and they recognized you as a known troll. That's no fun at all! Those troll-hating, racist bastards! :lol:

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
It must be so hard for them Trolls - taking a lot of time registering dozens of new email and forum accounts just to get them quickly banned after first signs of trolling. No chance to start some really big flame wars, no chance for massive insulting others, no chance for causing total havok. Bam! You get banned just right after just started your fun and they recognized you as a known troll.

If they're that easy to catch, I'm sure the mods and admins here will have no problems. Plenty of people try the whole dupe account thing here. They're harder to track if they spread themselves across various different forums, but if they're confined to a single language board, they're much easier to spot.

Well it shouldnt be a problem with trolling users, because moderator can easily ban them when they would start making mess. Thats all.
Edit.
Well now about 117 players want to have polish forum here and "dislike us, administration of Tawerna community, so much". It is disappointing but you dont understand why they want to change forum. You are trying to shift the blame but its senseless, because it is too late. Your hypocrisy is a reason of your website fall. Players want to change it not because they want to  trolling on another place! We only want to have normal moderator( it can Gunrunner...anyone but not T4W moderators...). Thats all deal with it. 

I strongly support this idea!

Cheers mateys!

Like it was said before, many people insisting so hard on having polish sub-board on TW are those total assholes, which were banned multiple times from our community for various things (using cracks, constant trolling, provoking flame wars...).
That's funny one of those 'assholes' is now one of your moderators, because he's helped you in some event.
They're just looking for new place to start making mess.
Noope? We're just seeking new place, where we could write things we think about without pressure from moderators' side. We're looking for forum, where moderators are not infatuated in one clan either.

Back
Top Bottom