Polish section(forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Warder, the only thing I don't understand here is what the hell are you writing about. It's to late for what? What hypocrisy and by whom? And what fall of website?

Oh, Tajulek. :smile: Good to see another banned troll supporting the sub-forum. Nice army you have here. :lol:

That's funny one of those 'assholes' is now one of your moderators, because he's helped you in some event.

The funny thing here is that you have no idea what are you talking about. :smile: Mat did some stupid things that got him banned, yes, but he grew up. This separates him from you, Trebron and most of other retards banned on polish forums. You were acting like an idiot and you still do... just like few minutes ago, when you registered another fake account to spam our Shoutbox with insults. You kids will just never learn...

Anyway I gave Mat second chance by removing his ban after long time. I do not regret that decision, since he turned out to be resonable guy. After some time he earned our trust and we accepted him in our forum crew as moderator.

When I was speaking about "total assholes" I was thinking about people like you or Trebron, who keep coming back with fake account just to troll some more and make mess. You think you are funny and... well, people are laughing. Really. But not at what you do. They laugh at you, you funny, pathetic little losers. :smile: Honestly, you sometimes just make my day, since it takes more than few minutes for you to register new e-mail, new forum account and to write some stupid things on forums, while it takes just few seconds for me to delete it all and leave no trace of your pathetic "revenge" actions. :smile:

However, if making polish sub-forum on TW means that such losers will stay here and finally leave our old polish forums alone, then... you have my sword, my bow and my axe! Honestly! I will even beg Armagan myself to make this sub-board come true. If that's really what you want, you have my full support in this matter.

So. Anyone else feel like they just stepped onto the set of Jerry Springer? I'm expecting the *****-slapping and hair-pulling to start any moment now.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh, if you are a mod/admin of another forum, then you should know that regardless of what people have done on your forum, it isn't really sensible or polite to come onto another forum and start posting flame-bait insults such as:

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
You think you are funny and... well, people are laughing. Really. But not at what you do. They laugh at you, you funny, pathetic little losers. :smile:

That you throw a smiley after it does not make it pleasant, or any less insulting. You can warn people here about certain bad behaviour without resorting to name-calling, and without trying to incite flaming from your detractors. Overall, a very transparent attempt. I give you 2.5/10 for it.

The funny thing here is that you have no idea what are you talking about. :smile: (yes, I am) Mat did some stupid things that got him banned, yes, but he grew up. This separates him from you, Trebron and most of other retards banned on polish forums. You were acting like an idiot and you still do... just like few minutes ago, when you registered another fake account to spam our Shoutbox with insults. You kids will just never learn...

Anyway I gave Mat second chance by removing his ban after long time. I do not regret that decision, since he turned out to be resonable guy. After some time he earned our trust and we accepted him in our forum crew as moderator.
Oh! So I'm gonna make mod, help you with some event, change myself a bit and then, finally I could become moderator. Listen to yourself! Tell me why did you even think about unbanning him, huh?
When I was speaking about "total assholes" I was thinking about people like you or Trebron, who keep coming back with fake account just to troll some more and make mess. (uhm, yea, you were) You think (we are) you are funny and... well, people are laughing. (Only people kinda you) Really. But not at what you do. They laugh at you, you funny, pathetic little losers. (trust me, you are these losers, you snobs) Honestly, you sometimes just make my day, since it takes more than few minutes for you to register new e-mail, new forum account and to write some stupid things on forums, while it takes just few seconds for me to delete it all and leave no trace of your pathetic "revenge" actions. :smile:  (pathetic thing is your sense of humour)

However, if making polish sub-forum on TW means that such losers (you mean people with high-leveled sense of humour) will stay here and finally leave our old, snobbistic, full of  infatuated in one clan moderators polish forums alone, then... you have my sword, my bow and my axe (we cannot get your sense of humour- you've lost it ages ago)! Honestly! I will even beg Armagan myself to make this sub-board come true. If that's really what you want, you have my full support in this matter.

[quote author=Pharaoh Llandy]Slawomir of Aaarrghh, if you are a mod/admin of another forum, then you should know that regardless of what people have done on your forum, it isn't really sensible or polite to come onto another forum and start posting flame-bait insults[/quote]

Oh, relax. It's the only chance I have to tell those outcasts how pathetic their attempts are... and to anger them a little for all the trouble they're causing. :wink: Anyway, I'm not getting deeper into this. I already lost to much time on those poor souls. If they want that sub-board so much, they should have it. Maybe we will finally get some peace at polish forums when they'll be busy spamming here. :razz:

@Tajulek
1. I unbaned Mat because he asked for a second chance. We decided that he learned his lesson. It's as simple as that.
2. "full of infatuated in one clan moderators"? You mean Sir Luca and Kalpokor? Two. That's "full" indeed. :wink: Rest of the team, inluding both administrators, is not related to nor favorizing any clan.

1. I unbaned Mat because he asked for a second chance. We decided that he learned his lesson. It's as simple as that.
I also asked for a second chance. Why you rejected my request?
After this I created some accounts, it is true.
If I`m a troll, why I`m still user in TaleWorlds forum ?
I think, that some players (from Poland and abroad) can support me. Yet, I have personal life, school. I do not want a moderator on polish section of this forum. Maybe Goku ? It is joke of course.
But... I think that this idea is very well. Some polish players dislike moderators of "Tawerna 4 Ways" and they want this section. Administrators/Moderators said, that if situation on "Tawerna 4 Ways" is not good for us, we can leave your forum". Now, We want our forum and the some people (admins/moderators) not allow us to reach our goal.

Gunrunner said:
So..tell me again why the Poles want their own sub forum/board?  :roll:
Why? Because most part of important persons has been banned from original forum. Because, as I said, there are moderators infatuated in one/two clans. Because user from one of these clans can have signature with high of 1000 pixels, but you can have max. 250 high. That's why.

Cheers

I think the probability to have a polish subforum has dropped dramatically at this point :lol:

"I believe he tried to say that they want the subforum to have bigger signatures."
Well it is not funny. We  want to have our own subforum because we all only want to have equal rights.

Tajulek said:
Gunrunner said:
So..tell me again why the Poles want their own sub forum/board?  :roll:
Why? Because most part of important persons has been banned from original forum. Because, as I said, there are moderators infatuated in one/two clans. Because user from one of these clans can have signature with high of 1000 pixels, but you can have max. 250 high. That's why.

Whoa. That must be tough for you.

But if you have a problem with double standards, you should probably leave TW immediately.

I for one would welcome more Lebensraum for our eastern european forumites. It's always nice to be Gleiwtz'd when you want to start a war of annexation.

I'm sure the Austrian and Russian members are in agreement with me on this matter.

Warder said:
"I believe he tried to say that they want the subforum to have bigger signatures."
Well it is not funny. We  want to have our own subforum because we all only want to have equal rights.

[me=K-64]takes a drink[/me]

I have a feeling I'll be very inebriated by the end of this if I decide to make a game of it

Back
Top Bottom