Please Help! I cannot get a fief for the life of me

Users who are viewing this thread

jgcolwe

Recruit
Hey guys, I currently have two fiefs. But I wanted more so when a war started I created an army and took like 2 cities and a castle, but for all 3 it did not allow me to get it. In fact, when the time came to vote who got the fiefs/castle my name did not pop up even as a contender, all 3 of the people to vote for weren't me. Idk if I am doing something wrong or what. Please help!

Theres some issue with how the voting mechanism works. What i did to solve it, was instead of doing it for war, go to Kingdom, then fiefs and propose to take over a settlement that way. It costs your more influence, but thats the only way it fixed it for me. In order to get more influence, is to do policies that give you more influence daily, and donate recruits to castles.

Theres some issue with how the voting mechanism works. What i did to solve it, was instead of doing it for war, go to Kingdom, then fiefs and propose to take over a settlement that way. It costs your more influence, but thats the only way it fixed it for me. In order to get more influence, is to do policies that give you more influence daily, and donate recruits to castles.
Yeah I also tried doing that, but my name also didn't appear when I successfully proposed to change the fief owner, my name still wasn't up there.

Well then the only other way honestly, is going your own kingdom, i know it sounds ridicilous, but its inevitable if you want to go own kingdom. Basically, in Warband you could keep your titles and lands if the ruler wronged you, however here you cant. What i would suggest is, leave the kingdom and capture a weak settlement for your own.

Honestly thats what im forced to do, got two fiefs, and im forced to leave that hardwork, since i want my own kingdom, luckily ive ammased about 250k through selling loot, i got a elite army of like 20 elite cataphracts, and 20 good extra horsemen, and other elite units. So at this point im good to go.

I have this problem too. It’s very annoying when I’m winning castles and cities all over but never being considered for them at all. I’ve got good influence and relations but I’ve no idea how the nominations are worked out

Back
Top Bottom