[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys. I have too many crashes with Europe 1805,i have windows 7 and i dont know the reason...most of time it says that "vertex buffer...."..How can i solve this matter...Europe 1805 is my favorite mod...Thanks.

SorowGR said:
Guys. I have too many crashes with Europe 1805,i have windows 7 and i dont know the reason...most of time it says that "vertex buffer...."..How can i solve this matter...Europe 1805 is my favorite mod...Thanks.

Try this: Put all grapichs on low, and run the game as administrator and in mode of compatibility.

Quintillius, May I suggest a Stickied thread for this forum asking for any possible additional support with this mod? with a solid team behind it you might get around to finishing it much sooner.

Then you can work on the Victorian era version!

djogloc02 said:
SorowGR said:

Try this: Put all grapichs on low, and run the game as administrator and in mode of compatibility.
Thank you! That's exactly the solution.

SirAlbert said:
Quintillius,some lines of the text in the statue of the boulevard are unreadable,even putting higher texture detail.
That's right!  :smile:

SeanBeansShako said:
Quintillius, May I suggest a Stickied thread for this forum asking for any possible additional support with this mod? with a solid team behind it you might get around to finishing it much sooner.

Then you can work on the Victorian era version!
This modification is already finished! The next versions are patches/upgrades.

Yeah a Victoriam Era mod is really something worth to spend time on! But the developers team of M&B is going to make new games. They already announced a new game: Caribbean. They also want to release M&B II in future I believe.
If my shedule allows I can make a Caribbean - Victoria Era! In the meantime you can download patches and upgrades for Europe 1805 II.

SirAlbert said:
Quintillius,some lines of the text in the statue of the boulevard are unreadable,even putting higher texture detail.

So...how do I know where to look for the paitings?  :mrgreen:
We need more information,Europe is too big for 4 paitings.

SirAlbert said:
SirAlbert said:

Oh the quest of Saint-Etiènne has been removed.
New grand quest is included in version 2.3. It contains a new huge interior scene.  :razz:

LegionTank, stop posting the same message everywhere. Take a look at my answer in the Bug Reports topic.

Quintillius said:
SirAlbert said:
SirAlbert said:

New grand quest is included in version 2.3. It contains a new huge interior scene.  :razz:

LegionTank, stop posting the same message everywhere. Take a look at my answer in the Bug Reports topic.

Sorry, when i posted it here i hadn't noticed the bug section and then when i posted it there i thought i removed it from here.

Quintillius said:
SirAlbert said:
SirAlbert said:

The new grand quest will be also based on Saint-Etiènne or you've plans to do something different?

Back
Top Bottom