[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

boy1der said:
I could do both using blender within 2 weeks time most likely

Knock up some wooden or rusty blunt 18th century replacements for the following:

One handed practice sword.
Two hander wooden practice sword.

Then send them to Quintillius.

I think the one-hander should look like a Smallsword 9like those the officers carried), and the "2-handed sword" should be a sabre of some kind. In this mod, 2-handed weapons are replaced by one-handed sabres and heavy cavalry swords.

http://im.glogster.com/media/4/32/12/19/32121968.jpg  ------ THE SABER?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Swiss_cavalry_sword.jpg  ----- CALVARY SWORD

Are these good swords?

Update is delayed for some weeks/month due to lack of free time.
41 hours work per week doesn't allow me to get excited for fixing bugs/adding improvements either get me enough time for these.

Still got managed to work the Hagia Sophia interior. It's almost finished. I only need to polish the marble, renovate missing polygons and cut some hole in a wall and dig a secret room behind it.

Oh wait! Too much information =X!

Work experience internship (Dutch: stage/beroepspraktijkvorming), so putting all things I learned in school into practice, in order to finish my study. It''s around 8 hours per day like a common worker.

We have a lot of problems with your mod while playing on Windows 7. We would like play it on highest sets (1920x1080 resolution), antialiasing ON, unlimited corps etc. but when we did it on Windows 7 we have a RGL error :sad:
We tried to change resolution - lowest, but we still have this same problem even on 800x600 resolution. And we don't want to play your mod on 640x480 because then Mount&Blade looks terrible and destroy our eyes. We tried just everything :sad:

Please, could you make any kind of patch for your mod on Windows 7 32 bits and 64 bits?

Resolution isn't the problem. Mount&Blade seems to be unable to handle the HD graphics of Europe1805 v2 in most cases; This causes the "Unable to restore vertex buffer" and "RGL Error" errors. Lower the Texture Detail settings to 30%, and things will improve.
I myself play this mod on Windows 7 with 1600x900 resolution, with texture detail on 30%, and I get almost no crashes playing this mod.

Back
Top Bottom