[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
Maybe it dodn't exist anymore as an independent country?
Maybe; I know they were a "satellite(?)" state of the French Empire in 1805.
Why not add a Town or a couple of Forts where it is supposed to be to fill that 'gap' in the middle of the map? Would that give too much power to the French?
[In my current game, the French Empire is winning the war against Portugal, Spain, the Kingfom of France, Bavaria, Hesse-Kassel, Nassau, Wuerttemberg, the Papal States, Naples and Sicily, Prusia, Montenegro, Serbia, the Ottoman Empire and Great Britain]

Russia.
And it's not weird - in this game the Batavian is also kicking ass in the Italian Peninsula, as they have already taken some forts from Naples.

Did I mention I love to close in, shoot once, and then charge with bayonets with my Grenadiers every battle? :mrgreen:

Lengua Muerta said:
Maybe; I know they were a "satellite(?)" state of the French Empire in 1805.
Why not add a Town or a couple of Forts where it is supposed to be to fill that 'gap' in the middle of the map? Would that give too much power to the French?
[In my current game, the French Empire is winning the war against Portugal, Spain, the Kingfom of France, Bavaria, Hesse-Kassel, Nassau, Wuerttemberg, the Papal States, Naples and Sicily, Prusia, Montenegro, Serbia, the Ottoman Empire and Great Britain]

this is historically accurate at least.

A few villages for Swiss locations would be more realistic, maybe a fort to represent the Alpine passes ?
Austria and Wuertemberg could also have some of the swiss-area villages, just to spread the love.

I've a question.

Are there 2 secret quests right? The one of Constantinople and the one of Saint-Ettiene? Or the one of Saint-Ettiene isn't done?

Since the town scene with cathedral and quest has been removed, the quest is no more.
But no worries! You can complete a real quest. Talk to the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and visit the Hagia Sophia.

// Excuse me for my absence the last few weeks. I am quite busy because of the tests at school.

Quintillius said:
Since the town scene with cathedral and quest has been removed, the quest is no more.
But no worries! You can complete a real quest. Talk to the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and visit the Hagia Sophia.

// Excuse me for my absence the last few weeks. I am quite busy because of the tests at school.

But what about what the monument of each city says? Something about 4 paintings and something behind each...That has been removed also?

And about Hagia Sophia, I've discovered it recently, but the last jump seems impossible to me... Any tip to become a great jumper Quintillius  :smile: ?

SirAlbert said:
And about Hagia Sophia, I've discovered it recently, but the last jump seems impossible to me... Any tip to become a great jumper Quintillius  :smile: ?

Raising your athletics skill should do! You will not jump... higher, but instead, you should be able to jump longer distances due to your increased speed.

But what about what the monument of each city says? Something about 4 paintings and something behind each...That has been removed also?
Yeps.

And about Hagia Sophia, I've discovered it recently, but the last jump seems impossible to me... Any tip to become a great jumper Quintillius  ?
Hehe! It looks impossible yeah. We are talking about the last jump around that corner, aren't we? Try looking at the wall while taking that jump.

Raising your athletics skill should do! You will not jump... higher, but instead, you should be able to jump longer distances due to your increased speed.
If you jump too far, you'll fall and have to walk to the point again.

Hehe! It looks impossible yeah. We are talking about the last jump around that corner, aren't we? Try looking at the wall while taking that jump.
You mean turning around in the air? Ok, I"ll try to improving my athletics. If I do any progress I"ll tell you.  :wink:

Hehe, I think I might try to run the mod again because of this quest, looks interesting  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom