[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey so i started my own faction and i got a castle well its a city actually anyway can someone tell me how i can build stuff i got a conscript i think is what he was called and i ask him to build stuff he says ok i choose something like economic or miltitary building then it tells me what to do u know enter to give permission and arrow to choose or something well idk what to do after that nothing happens i hit enter while standing there with nothing pooping up but when i hit eneter it says not anuf money when i have a **** load of money in the treasury anyway any help SRY IF I MISSPELLED I TEXT ALOT SO I TYPE THIS WAY AND ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LAGUAGE!!! 

Captured Joe said:
Selim usually is in Ankara or Constantinople (Istanbul). He's the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire.

You can only get a banner by reaching a certain class, like Count or Baron. The banner will display your rank.

Thanks Joe. You helped me alot :smile:

nice mod but i looked along the wepons the air repeating  rifle was invented in 1820 and the mod is in 1805  :roll: and i know that u want to make a powrful wepon but any way this mod is awesome  :grin:

Hey folks. Fantastic mod. Nothing like lining up your infantryman and lagging your computer to death with ninety-five muskets going off at the same time.
On that note, I do have a question. Having conquered most of Europe for my French masters, they have decided not to acknowledge my countless victories in their service by refusing me the mantle of Superpope(or even Pope). I plan to revolt and crown myself Pope, but after considerable searching and brutally interrogating everyone who crossed my path I am unable to determine how to start my own faction of Serbian Super-Pirates. I am sure it is not my own stupidity but in fact the divine forces of the heavens who prevent this, which is why I shall cheat and ask the developers themselves.

how u start ur own facshun guise?

Aaaah. I thought that might have been it but as I play in realistic save mode I really didn't want to unveil my secret revolutionary master plan without actually knowing that I could do it.

Thank you sir. Napoleon shall weep tears of blood for making me buy my own uniform. He buys all his other soldiers' uniforms.

Sargelius, I don't know if this works in vanilla, but in warband if you tell your liege you wish to leave, you can choose a dialogue option along the lines of, I'm leaving but keeping my stuff, this will create your own faction with all of your territories and put you in war with your liege. Again, as far as I know this is only for warband, because I play that much more than vanilla. :l

Back
Top Bottom