Players to Watch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ebdanian Admiral said:
tK vs. Balion is tomorrow isnt it? I guess we will find out who is best then. In the meantime lets stop being cancerous towards each other  :wink:

There's nothing to find out if you have a brain

Thunderbeu said:
Ebdanian Admiral said:
tK vs. Balion is tomorrow isnt it? I guess we will find out who is best then. In the meantime lets stop being cancerous towards each other  :wink:

Isn't tK like the worst clan NA? Oh wait, all NA clans are **** compared to EU ex dee.

Just kidding, be nice to each other friends!!

Watly said:
Thunderbeu said:
Ebdanian Admiral said:

Isn't tK like the worst clan NA? Oh wait, all NA clans are **** compared to EU ex dee.

Just kidding, be nice to each other friends!!
Watly I literally watched your team lose to a bunch of low tier russian players yesterday, dont even come at me with that NA is bad stuff alright kiddo

Thunderbeu said:
Ebdanian Admiral said:

I think at the very least we can all agree thunderbeu should stick to casting

Ruthven said:
Failed rats:

Stone/Brave/Alejanbro/THEALLPOWERFULNVNO - Absolutely frightening to have these FOUR cav all on one team. Every one of them is magic on a horse, and already they are working off each other very well. As much talent as Fail has I think these guys will be the ones who catalyse any upsets Fail might cause in the upcoming weeks.

Just now actually saw this lol and fixed  :mrgreen:

Ebdanian Admiral said:
His argument is based on 1v1 infantry, not a scrim environment.

MrNevino1 said:
Ruthven said:
Failed rats:

Stone/Brave/Alejanbro/THEALLPOWERFULNVNO - Absolutely frightening to have these FOUR cav all on one team. Every one of them is magic on a horse, and already they are working off each other very well. As much talent as Fail has I think these guys will be the ones who catalyse any upsets Fail might cause in the upcoming weeks.

Just now actually saw this lol and fixed  :mrgreen:

nev smh i still remember what happened yesterday twice

Back
Top Bottom