PF 1.1 Change Log

Users who are viewing this thread

Ra'Jiska said:
Erk said:
I was just going to suggest this:

Nametags are now the same distance as they were in PW, in addition to this, when players crouch, their name tags go invisible making ambushing possible.

Loving it! It is a good solution. Good thinking!

A great solution we've over there, I give a +1 to this  :wink:.
When will this be implemented? I can't really stand playing the mod right now

Erk said:
I was just going to suggest this:

Nametags are now the same distance as they were in PW, in addition to this, when players crouch, their name tags go invisible making ambushing possible.

Loving it! It is a good solution. Good thinking!
how close do you see namelabels irl?

it seems that war isn't synced with new players, when I join the EU server everyone is at peace with each other while others say we have already declared war

I feel really disappointed of this mod, well not the mod but the actittude people have to it... If I have to choose a word to represent this mod, it would be RANDOMFEST. Its really disappointing because it is a good mod... The KoS rule makes sense, but everyone then thinks they should kill everyone they see! Its amaizing, as probably everybody is going to kill you basically you are forced to kill them with no RP! This has turned in just a persistent type game where your character **** is saved but no RP happens! People on the roads don't even chat with each others, if you say "hello" or "Gooday" to someone on the roads they split your head like a log with an axe... I am sad :'( 

PS: There was much more RP and admin control on the "pirate" server colonial RP than actually in the Official ones. (Because of the crappy rules we currently have)

Gustav, the way I see it, this mod is meant to be played in factions. Outside of factions, it is a pure DM. Within them, if you manage to organize (and it is possible, I have done it many times), one can have some forms of RP.  As a lone individual chatting with other individuals and any non battle / war based form of RP, you won't find any in here.

Back
Top Bottom