PF 1.1 Change Log

Users who are viewing this thread

Austro said:
Beta3 is going to be delayed here is why:

An unofficial server named "Persistent_Freedom" has popped up, and they have somehow cracked our security system. Our coder is going work on improving our security system. We are sorry that Beta3 is going to be delayed, however, we take our mods security very seriously and it is our first priority.

I then guess you can put the point 52 for the changelog.

No but, what the hell guys?

Why do you care if there is some bum that has "hacked" your stuff?

Its not like the server will become popular or anything...

SO GIEF ME MY PATCH NAOW

The server I believe has a different version from Beta 1 or 2. Just Defouta's regiment has access to play privatly & trollfree, atleast that is what he says. Basically they didn't set up an independent public server but a private server with a private version of it. Of course to be able to set it up Defouta had to hack through all the **** the PF developers put to make independent hosting crap as it is full of bugs...

I dislike the use of the word 'hack' and calling Deo a 'hacker' as such. All Deo did was add, remove and alter some files so please, Don't give him such a derogatory term - He had his reasons.

Don't give him such a derogatory term

Its not really derogatory.

Keeping it closed in the initial stages is a very different thing from it being a permanant arrangement. As far as I know, it has only been implied that it will open up in the future.

I dont really care I just think its in the devs interest to be clear on this to limit the 'freeeedom tards'.

EDIT - I was going to comment on your announcement thread but some gits hijaked it and now its closed. I think you made a very diplomatic gensture there and well done.

Dont u think that maps are a bit too big ... i mean 874 kb for map is too much....... few my friends that have 2GB of ram cant join ...  i mean they join but cant play ... their game just start blocking ... it happens on New England map only

Slawtering said:
Buy something better than a microwave?

Well try to understand mate, we all know its nobodies fault that they have bad PC... But it will be awesome that they optimize the maps and get rid of all that trees, I mean, for the sake of the map and not the laggers... Its 90% Tree Map... Or at least use a less quality version of those trees...

200px-CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Make sure B3 is ready when I get home. I don't want to see it released while I'm working (unless I can play it on ipad  :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom