PF 1.1 Change Log

Users who are viewing this thread

What Erk said.

This is more of a survivalist mod for me. You need to form tight groups and be on alert.

Its not really working as intended right now though for me because the EU server keeps reseting with generous starting cash and weapon stocks. This means the better organised and not really any beeter off than anyone else.

Due to low starting stocks in forts in the current map weapons for soldiers run out amazingly quickly.

rant against New Spain:

But this was not much of an issue in soldier wars, since those barely happen and when they do you can rely on spawn charging to win them... Basically New Spain is an awful map. Natives spawn charge their close forts, those forcing soldiers to rage quit. The only interesting wars are soldiers vs colony.  Colony vs outlaws and Indians vs soldiers are not real wars, but huge messes in which only outlaws and Indians prevail in the end. Necessarily.

Map aside, organization is helpful for having more fun, not necessarily for winning wars.If crafting receives some love in the next map and patches, then organization will pay a bit more. So far, I repeat, it only matters for the fun.

Personally, I have fun commanding an army organized in squads that marches following battle orders and a strategy. That is possible in PF. But some individual based RP, such as a RPing traveller or priest not affiliated to any faction. That I repeat, won't happen. For RP, get in a faction and act within the group or with emissaries from other faction (which happen often).

someone  take care of this mod? Serveur are empty since a week ... It's good to make a mod but it should take care.

Indeed it seems to be a PF specific scene object that is causing it.

I expect it is fustrating the devs like 10x more than us players so lets leave them to it :smile:

Yall need to hurry up and relase this. Even though this mod is amazing you will lose most of your fan base cause this is taking so long, and with unpopulated servers, the mod will never be what it was

inter17 said:
everything should be cap-able again, let the players decide who the super powers are.

Your right it was quite boring not being able to cap things, all you could do was pretty much kill them until you died xD.

Back
Top Bottom