Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

It's already added: when a player has invisible armor in the body slot, their name tag simply won't be drawn (I tested it). There is no way to avoid the code being entirely client side (able to be modded out of the txt files), short of some very complicated hacking of the game engine, like the WSE. I don't think anybody needs to worry about it getting modded though, as hardly anybody would want to, and of those few, even less would know how. I probably just confused people by mentioning what would be possible with txt file hacks...

Could be a grindstone type object that when use by an engineer holding one of the starter weapons, turns it into a proper weapon.  So, Old Knife becomes Knife, then Sharp Knife if refined again.  Blunt Falcion becomes Falcion, etc.  This could be low skill, so that it provides a way for serfs to get money with their 1 engineering. 

Then there could be higher skill to refine crafted weapons, allowing crafters to create Arming Sword, then make Sharp Arming Sword or whatever.  Since this couldnt be sold back to castle, but is superior, it could be hawked to a middle man at the armory, who then sells it at a Weapon Shoppe for roleplay. 

Hello everybody.

This mod is very, very good.

However, I have a little problem. The amount of my gold coins disappeared from the screen after a few hours...can you tell me how can i repair that?

Thanks all.

You could try opening the log window (default key "L") and then closing it; if that fixes it the next time you have the problem, let me know. Someone else reported the problem before, so I had a look at the code: I couldn't see anything obvious.

I've already answered him in another thread, and the information is in the window shown when you join the game: "use" the chest while holding a lock pick, looting skill makes success more likely.

Dear developers PWMOD_4, change the system login to the servers is not on the visitor's IP and your login and password, because those who have a dynamic IP they do not always get to keep the game progress. :roll:

WiestGeyer said:
Dear developers PWMOD_4, change the system login to the servers is not on the visitor's IP and your login and password, because those who have a dynamic IP they do not always get to keep the game progress. :roll:

its based off your gameid i think?
also you dont get to keep game progress anyway for more then a few hours

can you add a point we can teleport too as an admin? like a spot we can choose to warp to instead of a player?
i need something similar for my admin room for my map.

I personally wouldn't be too worried about an adding admin room, as it seems a waste of performance with all the extra scene props: admins don't need to actually walk around and look at the items. If I add that sort of feature sometime, it would probably just be some sort of list of items under the tools menu, which admins can equip at any time, also with a number entry box for once they memorise some ids. As I've said before, admin features are generally being delayed until after the main parts of the game play are working better.

Are some of these recepies wrong or something? I couldn't craft Nordic sword and nordic long sword, with a iron bar as an engineer, because it told me I didn't have the right resources, but I managed to craft a nordic short sword.

And how to use the wood processor, I cant figure it out aswell. What and how does it process?

In the current version (alpha3) all swords except the short variants use a long iron bar; in the next version they will use a medium iron bar, except the long two handed swords.

This really will be the last question. How do I get a wooden pole???? I know there is a place near the blue castle where I should be able to buy it for something like 168. But it doesnt sell it for some stupid reason. And Its not stackable. And if its craftable. THAN HOW DO I CRAFT it? Or if its created in the wood processor. THAN HOW DO I USE THE WOOD PROCESSOR. Thanks in advance. The awnsers could not only be useful to me but everybody else, since there is no quide, and we are told its logical. Yes it is logical, but doing something wrong could cost alot of money. And getting some money in this mod and good weapons, does take 2 freakin hours, if your lord is a selfish bastard, like they usually are.

Back
Top Bottom