MP Native Persistent Age

Users who are viewing this thread

nashvicks21 said:
hi i am a server hoster and i was wondering if you could send me the dedicated server files.
i have been told that for now, the dedicated server files will not be publicly released and that there is only 1 server, the official one.
---
I had food in my hand, and rested, but it said you are too wounded to rest. help? This has happened many times, even if i have only a bit of damage.
---
also, perhaps the cost for becoming a veteran or man at arms should be reduced from 25,000 to 15,000 or something, it costs wayyyyyy too much for just a few better stats.
---
also, i know there is no bank yet, but i was wondering when you log off what is the maximum amount of gold you can have? i know on persistent frontier it is 120,000. what about this?

Welp, that didn't keep me on for long.
The mod might be good (didn't even get to try it out properly) but the community is worse then PW even though I presume it's the same one.

Saber Rider said:
Welp, that didn't keep me on for long.
The mod might be good (didn't even get to try it out properly) but the community is worse then PW even though I presume it's the same one.
Why would be the community be bad? Because you cant roleplay in 100%?
The people random if you are not a comonner or in peace. And thats good.

That's not true, i got randommed twice yesterday as commoner, one i got slashed and lost 80% my hp before the guy said halt and then he killed me before i could ansawer. same pw community, but i don't rage, i got 99 problems in life and this game won't be another one, i play for fun.

Rhox said:
That's not true, i got randommed twice yesterday as commoner, one i got slashed and lost 80% my hp before the guy said halt and then he killed me before i could ansawer. same pw community, but i don't rage, i got 99 problems in life and this game won't be another one, i play for fun.
if you could only learn the words ADMIN HEY would be okay
I know there are some guys that break the rules but the 90% dont break the rules I can guarantee you

Announcement

NEW MAP "Europe"

I would like to get some feedback/suggestions to our new map.

Check screenshot.
BhWlZZt.jpg

Terrain creator: Titho

Map looks great, keep up the hard work!

Also, have you decided what castles will be on the map?

I like the idea of land bridges connecting islands. Maybe make them a lot narrower though so they are easily defended. Ships should be the easiet way to access an island.

Zaamii said:
Map looks great, keep up the hard work!

Also, have you decided what castles will be on the map?

I like the idea of land bridges connecting islands. Maybe make them a lot narrower though so they are easily defended. Ships should be the easiet way to access an island.

There will be French, Teutonic, English, Italian, Russian, Arabian etc. style castles.

New equipment all looks great. It has a lot of potential.

Not a big fan of the map I played though. Kinda empty and the economy made little sense. Impossible to craft and serfing was too awkward with low prices.

Also, the huge prices for combat classes means people will never go back to serf. Once you pay that one off cost you will stay there forever.

So I think its making same mistake as PF made. Making serfing/crafting meaningless and just even more incentive for a glorified looting game.

Perhaps the Pyrenees should be smaller. Also, if there are bridges connecting the islands, then ships might not be able to get through if its totally cut off by bridges

I created the Map remember Maestro  :roll:

But I will suggest We add dungeons (with hidden rare armour/weapons or Gold to bring some meaning to play on this map)

Some Villages scattered around (not faction based) with there own unique resources eg A village in England will have wheat farms and cows while a village in Greek will have Grapes etc.

A few forts aswell (No banner caps, just a place for players to claim their own, with ladder points for attackers to try kill out the defenders)

Lastly some Docks (like the Fort idea) so players can charge for ferries :smile:

Titho said:
I created the Map remember Maestro  :roll:

But I will suggest We add dungeons (with hidden rare armour/weapons or Gold to bring some meaning to play on this map)

Some Villages scattered around (not faction based) with there own unique resources eg A village in England will have wheat farms and cows while a village in Greek will have Grapes etc.

A few forts aswell (No banner caps, just a place for players to claim their own, with ladder points for attackers to try kill out the defenders)

Lastly some Docks (like the Fort idea) so players can charge for ferries :smile:

yes, you created the terrain  :wink:

Is there any changes to the economy?

I noticed in current map that its not geared towards crafting. Stocks are really high and most of the selling points are exports.

Von Blucher said:
Is there any changes to the economy?

I noticed in current map that its not geared towards crafting. Stocks are really high and most of the selling points are exports.
Exports will be changed to Stockpile and the Stocks will be lower in next update so you dont have to worry about it. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom