MP Native Persistent Age

Currently viewing this thread:

Ryynari

Recruit
Best answers
0
Awesome mod - big fan of PW but I like the additional features here.  I played for a few hours today and taught some new comers, made some lords  :cool: Excited to see where this goes once additional features are added.  Is it set so that you don't loose gear when you log off like they eventually added to PW?
 

Maestrro

Sergeant
WBNW
Best answers
0
Ryynari said:
Awesome mod - big fan of PW but I like the additional features here.  I played for a few hours today and taught some new comers, made some lords  :cool: Excited to see where this goes once additional features are added.  Is it set so that you don't loose gear when you log off like they eventually added to PW?
we are working on it.
 

LukyXs

Recruit
Best answers
0
Maestrro said:
Ryynari said:
Awesome mod - big fan of PW but I like the additional features here.  I played for a few hours today and taught some new comers, made some lords  :cool: Excited to see where this goes once additional features are added.  Is it set so that you don't loose gear when you log off like they eventually added to PW?
we are working on it.
Would be great because it costs much money to buy it over and over again when joining the game
 

Rhox

Squire
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
hey maestro i found a glitch you can jump into the town watch hq through the windows i did that and stole the money on the chest the put it in your faction's chest  :razz:
 

Kreysios

Recruit
Best answers
0
Rhox said:
hey maestro i found a glitch you can jump into the town watch hq through the windows i did that and stole the money on the chest the put it in your faction's chest  :razz:
I saw the same thing, if you arrive to jump, you can steal the money chest.
 

TheGamehun

Recruit
WBNW
Best answers
0
Rhox said:
hey maestro i found a glitch you can jump into the town watch hq through the windows i did that and stole the money on the chest the put it in your faction's chest  :razz:
Please report glitches/ bugs on our WEB FORUM. (The registration is now working.)
 

Roy1012

Count
Best answers
0
Hi, I got this mod and i'm loving it. Played for 5 hours. I love the historical accuracy of it.
Just a suggestion to all, if you are in a clan/regiment, tell the people in it! One guy in my clan told me to play it, and I got 7 people from my clan into the mod and they like it and are going to continue to play it. On day one, 40 people in the server is amazing, but in order for it to thrive, we need to spread the word about this great mod. So, go into native servers, pw servers, anywhere and tell people about it and just to give it a try...trust me it will be good in the long run. Telling one person could get them to tell 3 more people, then those 3 tell 3 more...and so on, getting the mod to grow tremendously.

Btw, a server bigger than 64 people might be nessisary for this to work...
 

Rhox

Squire
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
TheGamehun said:
Rhox said:
hey maestro i found a glitch you can jump into the town watch hq through the windows i did that and stole the money on the chest the put it in your faction's chest  :razz:
Please report glitches/ bugs on our WEB FORUM. (The registration is now working.)
ok when i take a screenshot i will make a proper post there
 

Zaamii

Regular
Best answers
0
roy1012 said:
Hi, I got this mod and i'm loving it. Played for 5 hours. I love the historical accuracy of it.
Just a suggestion to all, if you are in a clan/regiment, tell the people in it! One guy in my clan told me to play it, and I got 7 people from my clan into the mod and they like it and are going to continue to play it. On day one, 40 people in the server is amazing, but in order for it to thrive, we need to spread the word about this great mod. So, go into native servers, pw servers, anywhere and tell people about it and just to give it a try...trust me it will be good in the long run. Telling one person could get them to tell 3 more people, then those 3 tell 3 more...and so on, getting the mod to grow tremendously.

Btw, a server bigger than 64 people might be nessisary for this to work...
You got me to play the mod... that's one person not seven.

People aren't stupid. Everybody knows that mods spread from word of mouth. Explaining all that makes you appear to be an arrogant guy who thinks everybody else is stupid.

No point in having a larger server unless it will actually fill up.
 

Maestrro

Sergeant
WBNW
Best answers
0
Kreysios said:
Rhox said:
hey maestro i found a glitch you can jump into the town watch hq through the windows i did that and stole the money on the chest the put it in your faction's chest  :razz:
I saw the same thing, if you arrive to jump, you can steal the money chest.
I know and it will be fixed