Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm having some trouble with the Moneylenders and Landlords feature. I own the town of Voldeberg, which currently has max prosperity and a population of 10,000. I bought 50 acres of land and have owned it for about 6 weeks now, but it isn't accumulating any money. I have 20 acres of land in Vellinaz, that has similar prosperity and population, and it's earning about 4K aurums per week. How do I get the land in Voldeberg to actually make money?

Also, is there a way to sell land? The text implies that you can, since it lists a sell price, but I don't see any way to actually do that.

sansapprobation said:
I'm having some trouble with the Moneylenders and Landlords feature. I own the town of Voldeberg, which currently has max prosperity and a population of 10,000. I bought 50 acres of land and have owned it for about 6 weeks now, but it isn't accumulating any money. I have 20 acres of land in Vellinaz, that has similar prosperity and population, and it's earning about 4K aurums per week. How do I get the land in Voldeberg to actually make money?

Also, is there a way to sell land? The text implies that you can, since it lists a sell price, but I don't see any way to actually do that.

When you own a town, the money you get from owned land is added to its other income.

I have 2 small questions:
1. When making companions lords, will their Weapon proficiencies keep increasing or fixed as normal lords?

2. Before granting a town or castle to a lord, should i make it accumulate all its profit in its treasury or not, does it affect lord's wealth?

They keep leveling up and you can also increase their attribute and skill points by talking to them. Though give them the gear you want beforehand, you cannot change their equipment once they are lords.

As far as I know different towns do not have different coffers, anything you gather from your fiefs stay in your town's treasury. But you can help the prosperity by keeping the villages free of enemy looters.

1. When making companions lords, will their Weapon proficiencies keep increasing or fixed as normal lords?
They will lvl up like all lords after that (gaining exp after all battles they participate in), you can spend their lvl ups through dialogue (same goes for any of your vassals with high enough relations)
2. Before granting a town or castle to a lord, should i make it accumulate all its profit in its treasury or not, does it affect lord's wealth?
AI can't use treasury, so empty it. But most buildings will work for AI controled fief as well.

Can someone tell me, if the Wolf Constables (strongest Unit of the Wolfriders) can now be knocked out? In the former patch they would be always killed. Even with a blunt weapon.

Iron_Dragon said:
Can someone tell me, if the Wolf Constables (strongest Unit of the Wolfriders) can now be knocked out? In the former patch they would be always killed. Even with a blunt weapon.

I think they're still killed, the mercenary fort would be the best place to recruit them.

Just wondering if there is a way to get flag numbers for music.txt for currently unused situations (for every, not only 5, major faction battle as/battle against/travel/town hall/city scene and for battle vs every of minor factions)?
Want to play campaign last time with complete soundtrack overhaul.

Only 6 factions (+neutral) can have "standardly-implemented" music (i.e. via module_music) to my knowledge. It's hardcoded.
For other factions it has to be coded manually.

Leonion said:
Only 6 factions (+neutral) can have "standardly-implemented" music (i.e. via module_music) to my knowledge. It's hardcoded.
For other factions it has to be coded manually.
I see... Will do with what's availible for free editing then. Thx for the answer.

I fast cheated to see if I can grant a fief to any normal wife  , instead of waiting for Elintor or drachen to fall since those 2 women never join my kingdom otherwise,  it seems I can have my wife join retinue and then give her a fief all perfect , except now theres 2 of her one just sits in my court and one is a lord  , is this a bug or this is the only way it works?

HellFlRE said:
I fast cheated to see if I can grant a fief to any normal wife  , instead of waiting for Elintor or drachen to fall since those 2 women never join my kingdom otherwise,  it seems I can have my wife join retinue and then give her a fief all perfect , except now theres 2 of her one just sits in my court and one is a lord  , is this a bug or this is the only way it works?

Can you infinitely give the clone fiefs?

I tried right clicking on faction member, but it only shows a subset of minor factions/bandits.  I can find no report.  How can you play the game when you don't even know who you are at war/peace with?

How do I get my patrols to have the perisno culture when enlisting them? I have the culture selected but patrols keep coming out as tolranian

Back
Top Bottom