Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I have an issue where whenever I own a city the land I own (under the landlords and moneylenders screen) does not produce any collectible income. Financial reports list I have balances to collect, however I cannot collect them normally. It isn't just 1 city, it's all 5 cities I own...  :cry: (I can collect Leuven because I don't own it, but the others won't work)

If anyone knows -
A- what I am doing incorrectly
B- if I am simply being stupid
C- if it is actually bugged and a waste of money to invest into towns I own
- it would be much appreciated  :smile:

Its safe if i changed the zann invasion date? i read theres was a bug of them atacking own fiefs.. this might be a very stupid question but i realy wanted to know :grin:

i am curious, what do lords do with their prisoners in their towns or castles? Will lords ever sell them or recruit them sometime or just leave them there forever?  :grin:

Heyo!

So, what are the rare mounts now ? I haven't seen any Elephants in Draharan vendors with 0.9. Am i missing something ?
Also are rhinos removed too ?
If there is a cheatsheet somewhere giving info on mounts it would be awesome ^^

Cheers for an amazing mod btw

I just conquered my first city and was asked to appoint a companion to oversee the city. Normally, I would select the option for a prominent local noble instead of designating one of my companions, but for some reason that option didn't appear in the dialog screen. I chose one of my companions for the job to get out of the selection screen, but now I can't get my companion back. I have a couple of questions:

1) is there any way to get my companion back and appoint the local noble instead?

2) is there any advantage to having a companion in the job instead of the local noble?

3) can companions be appointed to any of the other jobs, like constable, marshal, spymaster, etc?

Thanks!

EruTheTeapot said:
Heyo!

So, what are the rare mounts now ? I haven't seen any Elephants in Draharan vendors with 0.9. Am i missing something ?
Also are rhinos removed too ?
If there is a cheatsheet somewhere giving info on mounts it would be awesome ^^

Cheers for an amazing mod btw

I picked up and elephant from the Mystic Merchant a few days ago.

sansapprobation said:
1) is there any way to get my companion back and appoint the local noble instead?

2) is there any advantage to having a companion in the job instead of the local noble?

3) can companions be appointed to any of the other jobs, like constable, marshal, spymaster, etc?

Thanks!

1) As far as I know appointing a local noble is not an option in Perisno, I wouldn't appoint the local lord if I could either, they cannot use all the options. You can get your companion by talking to him/her in your capital castle by saying "I want you to rejoin my retinue". But you need to appoint another companion or your wife in their place.

2) Yes, companions can use all the diplomacy and intrigue options which the local noble lacks.

3) No

alster52 said:
Whats the best armor in the game? (defense wise not aesthetics) thx ahead of time.

Runed armor is the best I can remember. There's others, but they're not a likely drop, while the mystic merchant and Nox can sell/drop them.

Dantelh said:
alster52 said:
Whats the best armor in the game? (defense wise not aesthetics) thx ahead of time.

Runed armor is the best I can remember. There's others, but they're not a likely drop, while the mystic merchant and Nox can sell/drop them.
Thx for the info. while going through the mystic merchant i found a wyvern and it made me wonder if u can get an ice dragon or high dragon from him. Does anyone know if u can or naw?

Only way to get dragon now without cheat menu is to marry Birgit and take hers. And runed armor indeed has highest defence (and looks ok too), but only ways to get it is hunting Nox every time he spawns and checking MM and Fountain Hall for it.

Is there any way to get the Dreaded Wolf mount aside from the cheat menu or stealing it when Gereon gives you the quest to give it to the king of Reich des Drachen? I know in version .8 he would give it to you if your reputation is high enough, but that still hasn't happened for me, even though I've plied him with wine.

sansapprobation said:
Is there any way to get the Dreaded Wolf mount aside from the cheat menu or stealing it when Gereon gives you the quest to give it to the king of Reich des Drachen? I know in version .8 he would give it to you if your reputation is high enough, but that still hasn't happened for me, even though I've plied him with wine.

You have to be a king I believe, then he gifts the mount directly to the player instead of asking them to deliver it.

Back
Top Bottom