Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Michadr said:
TripleKing said:
Really? no one knows how to fix that training ground BUG???
Calm down. You have posted about the 4 times in 2 different threads. We are aware of this issue.

My apologies, did not know you guys were aware of it, since i could not find any related issue.. :smile:

Hi, i have a problem with the marriage. The father/brother is okay with it that i visit his daughter/sister but every time i want to marry a Lady ("Do you think we may have a future together, my Lady?") immediately she accept and i get - points in affection from her father/brother and some lords, but when the dialogue is at the end i get + points in affection from her father/brother and the same lords. Then is immediately the wedding scene and the father/brother is angry with me and dislikes me. I tested it with lords from other kingdoms, with the same kingdom and if i'm king pf my own country with my vassals. Maybe anyone have the same problem, but i haven't seen a tread with the exact same problem.

P.S.: Sorry for the bad english, it's not my first language.

Found a little bugs in my game play

1) I use Elven Male Character and I have married to the Elven Female of Redwood Nation, then I started my own kingdom.  I have option to appoint Minister choices are my companions , my wife AND MY HUSBAND!!!(forgot his name sry) what happen? I can appoint husband even I don't have one lol  , then I click to appoint him (my husband). I found him in my capital (It is Galwe) I talk to him but none of option available he only speak to me  Surrender or Die! when I tried to speak to him. maybe it is because I feel too eager to appoint my husband lol

2) When you start your own kingdom you can hire ( I don't remenber exactly name) Spy Master and Marshall of Kingdom. I found them in every town and castle even it is town or castle of another kingdom. I think they suppose to be in my capital or in my kingdom's fief only.

Sorry for my bad English

There are also some gender issues. Princess Linthradil asked me to take a love letter to a lady. And when you marry and talk to the lady's guardian and liege, they not only yell at you for eloping, they also refer to your wife as 'him'. How demeaning!

Song of Obsidian said:
There are also some gender issues. Princess Linthradil asked me to take a love letter to a lady. And when you marry and talk to the lady's guardian and liege, they not only yell at you for eloping, they also refer to your wife as 'him'. How demeaning!
-Are you playing version 0.772?
-Did you start a new game after patching to 0.772?

Song of Obsidian said:
Yes.

Also, long as we're at it, even though my character is an Elf, the leader of the Redwood Elite unit, Forodan, calls him a human.

the dialog calls everyone that.  There is no check on race happening in that dialog.

Fehlermeldung

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=c01e90-1455477733.jpg

Version: 0.77 + patch 0.771 & 0.772

Habe alles neu geladen und neu installiert, aber es kommt immer noch diese Fehlermeldung!

If everything has anew installed, but there still comes this error message!

Tharnos said:
Habe alles neu geladen und neu installiert, aber es kommt immer noch diese Fehlermeldung!

If everything has anew installed, but there still comes this error message!
You should not be getting that error.

What version of warband are you playing? Are you playing a cracked version of the game?

I am a vassal of the Realm of the Falcon and the zann dynasty has invaded and taken the Main Capital (Fountain Hall) and before that, I took a quest where I am supposed to bring a lady of another vassal to the Fountain Hall...and now when the other Falcon lords are in the middle of a fight to take the city back, I can not support them. I can only pass through the besiegers and into the city, like there was no war with the Zann. And the lady follows me into the tavern and is saying "The honourable emperor Zann the mandate of Heaven has agreed to let us return home to our families. We shall be departing shortly"
ezgif-2669283550.gif

ezgif-2377666714.gif
It is like I am not in war with the Zann, even if I am a vassal of the Falcon. Neither Zann patrols or warparties react to my presence in the campaign map, they dont run or attack me.

well while you wait for that bug to be fixed,you can do some hostile actions against a village or lord to cause them to go to war with you

Väktaren av Jämtland said:
I am a vassal of the Realm of the Falcon and the zann dynasty has invaded and taken the Main Capital (Fountain Hall) and before that, I took a quest where I am supposed to bring a lady of another vassal to the Fountain Hall...and now when the other Falcon lords are in the middle of a fight to take the city back, I can not support them. I can only pass through the besiegers and into the city, like there was no war with the Zann. And the lady follows me into the tavern and is saying "The honourable emperor Zann the mandate of Heaven has agreed to let us return home to our families. We shall be departing shortly"
ezgif-2669283550.gif

ezgif-2377666714.gif
It is like I am not in war with the Zann, even if I am a vassal of the Falcon. Neither Zann patrols or warparties react to my presence in the campaign map, they dont run or attack me.
Your images aren't showing.
Are you able to finish the quest?

Michadr said:
Väktaren av Jämtland said:
ezgif-2669283550.gif

ezgif-2377666714.gif
Your images aren't showing.
Are you able to finish the quest?
No, I am not able to finish the quest. I am stuck, and I will fix the pictures when I get in front of my stationary PC

What version of warband are you playing? Are you playing a cracked version of the game?
[/quote]

Version 11.68 und nein ich habe mich per steam angemeldet, also gekaufte Version damals - Merkwürdig!

Version 11.68 and no I has announced me by steam, so bought version at that time - Strangely!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spiel und Mod komplett neu installiert und alles funktioniert! Komisch, da ich nur Native gespielt hatte!

Play and Mod completely anew instal and everything functions! Funnily, because I had played only Native!

First..... Awesome work and great mod. Glad I stumbled into this gem.

Now for the issue. I've spent most of the day search for any possible references to my problems but haven't found anything.

It seams that several features are not working and I'm getting some graphical errors in the game. Primarily it around the silverstag features.

- Sprint doesn't work ( I don't see it on me or npc's)
- no stamina bar
- I can't do nor have I seen Shield bash occur
- Encumbrance is definitely not working. (literally opened the cheat menu and gave myself every heavy item to get a 50 encumbrance.... nothing)
- villagers are still in battle.... Though not sure if this feature is for bandit infestations and faction raids
- occasionally enemies get knocked down, half melt into the ground and stay there till I see the problem and personally go kill them
- Got the occasional missing texture on some items (elven helm) and some horses have like weird pixelated black boxes

I have a pretty solid PC that doesn't have issues. And nothing is game breaking. When I started looking for answers and saw that I might literally be the only one with this, I tried several solutions. I've verified my files, redownloaded and reinstalled a fresh copy of WSE, .77, .771, and .772. I've tried every combination of check boxes and restarted about 5 times now.  Dodge toggle does work though. I'm at my wits end.

Warband 1.168
WSE 4
Perisno .772
Windows 7 home premium

Your help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom