Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I recently installed latest version (.772) and have ran into a problem. I made a character  got about 30 redwood soldiers and proceeded to hunt bandits, after a while I went to main menu to grab something to eat and when I came back and loaded up my savegame, just as it looks like it is about to launch it then crashes to desktop. I have tried multiple time of loading it up and nothing.

Any help?

EDIT
Apparently when I make a new profile then save & exit to main menu I can then load up my other profile.

Food selection issue I mentioned in other thread: http://i.imgur.com/C5AbEd4.jpg

edit: I can click the textbox and manually put a number in but I don't know if there's more foods below that

vasul said:
Card brakes.

I suggest explaining the problem in your language, in a long text. Explain it in different ways. Then we'll google translate it and because we have a lot of text to work with, get a better idea of what's going on.

Don Leo said:
Food selection issue I mentioned in other thread: http://i.imgur.com/C5AbEd4.jpg

edit: I can click the textbox and manually put a number in but I don't know if there's more foods below that
Thanks Don. I've added this to our list for 0.8

vasul said:
Card brakes.
All your comments are things we don't understand or are in a different language. It's hard to figure out what you are talking about. If there is a bug or anything else that needs fixing please make sure we will understand what you are trying to say.

vasul said:
stops at a driving according to the card
остановки при езде по карте
Can you give more details? Does the stuttering happen all the time, or only while doing certain things?

Or via google translate:
Вы можете дать более подробную информацию? Произойдет ли заикание все время, или только тогда, когда делать определенные вещи?

when you move the map squad stops, then moves and freezes again
при передвижении по карте отряд замирает,потом двигается и опять замирает

NOTE:

I think it is best for all future reports to mention what version they are playing.

vasul said:
when you move the map freezes, then moves and freezes again
при передвижении по карте замирает,потом двигается и опять замирает
What were you doing when the map freezes? can you share some screenshots or any other info that might help us.

Что вы делали , когда карта замерзает ? Вы можете поделиться скриншоты или любой другой информации , которая может помочь до .

If I turn on the ctrl T cheat (shows all map movement) then the map does so much stuff it freezes. I think he means something like that.

Are you using the cheat?

Don Leo said:
If I turn on the ctrl T cheat (shows all map movement) then the map does so much stuff it freezes. I think he means something like that.

Are you using the cheat?
Well if it's that, there is nothing we can do. You need a pretty powerful pc to be able to handle it.

I am playing Perisno .772

I am not really sure if it has been mentioned before or if it is a bug but I have control of Leuven /w Redwood Nation and when I try to hire noble troops all I get are Tolranian nobles as an option.

unofficial patch 773c

Kaikoth declared war on me and I figured I'd go bulldoze em. Took all their stuff. Took Dwallnor last. Now it seems Drgrimst Gomur somehow managed to become my vassal. He doesn't have my lord prefix and just chills at Dwallnor.

All my lords are named +Lord or +Lady. He's still Drgrimst.

He also says he's glad we're no longer at war. I'm still at war with kaikoth.

I'll report back later.

Daveo1996 said:

I am not really sure if it has been mentioned before or if it is a bug but I have control of Leuven /w Redwood Nation and when I try to hire noble troops all I get are Tolranian nobles as an option.
Noted. Check in 1-2 weeks in-game days to see if they don't change. Sometimes it takes a while for a faction's troops to change to the new one.

Don Leo said:
unofficial patch 773c

Kaikoth declared war on me and I figured I'd go bulldoze em. Took all their stuff. Took Dwallnor last. Now it seems Drgrimst Gomur somehow managed to become my vassal. He doesn't have my lord prefix and just chills at Dwallnor.

I'll report back later.
There are some differences in the official 0.772 release and the .773c unofficial patch. Quite a few differences actually. But I can't be certain if those bugs would occur in 0.772 but I'll put them on my list.

Michadr said:
Daveo1996 said:

Noted. Check in 1-2 weeks in-game days to see if they don't change. Sometimes it takes a while for a faction's troops to change to the new one.

I have waited aprox. 1 month in game now and nothing has changed. It may be bugged from when I join Redwood Nation as I took the town when I was Factionless and then asked to join Redwood.

Daveo1996 said:
Michadr said:
Daveo1996 said:

I have waited aprox. 1 month in game now and nothing has changed. It may be bugged from when I join Redwood Nation as I took the town when I was Factionless and then asked to join Redwood.
Could be that we don't have a code in place to change the nobles when a faction gets taken over, rather the nobles stay the same throughout the game depending on their city. I'll look into this when I have time.

Don Leo said:
unofficial patch 773c

I'll report back later.

If you defeat a faction I added a 40% chance a lord will defect to you, immediately.  Many people asked for that.  But if the faction is defeated you shouldn't be at war any longer.

Back
Top Bottom