Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Kain_99 said:
I noticed some of the helms for the zann and slave units seem to have there faces sticking out like half way like the helms not on them correctly ill try and get a photo of it. I also had the odd leader of a group bug like a redwood elf as the person i talked to when attacking bandits and then lost like 1 or 2 faction with redwood for fighting them.
[/quote

You sure they are bandits or scouts?]

Wandering Guy said:
I was going to fight a Demon Worshipper party but when I clicked onto them and went to talk with them, the person speaking to me was not a demon lord but a Eagle Lord. When I attacked them, instead of my relation with the demon Worshippers decreasing, my relation with the Order Of The eagle decreased.

It seems with .75 the relation hit is according to the first troop in the stack, not the stack itself.
I hadn't noticed it with .74 series.

- GS

Had an error when trying to propose to a princess

http://prntscr.com/7cqu5d

Any solutions? I've tried creating new games/characters and have re downloaded the Perisno.7z and nothing's worked so far.
(Tried searching thread for similar problems and didn't find my specific one, so I decided to post)
My game settings are everything maxed at 1080p with D9, with an i7 4790k and GTX 970 if that helps. Also, my hard drive has plenty of space so that shouldn't be a problem.

Its not helmets im using its ones I see on other troops when fighting them ill try and get a pic next time I play or atleast what types of units i see it on for sure.

Kain_99 said:
Its not helmets im using its ones I see on other troops when fighting them ill try and get a pic next time I play or atleast what types of units i see it on for sure.
Thanks! that would be helpful.

Have not manage to get any good pics of the full faces poking out the helms did not run into any armies that had them lastnight. But I did notice the perisno warriors and man at arms seem to have the same issue but only there noses and lips/facial hair seems to stick out.

I'm about Day 90, conquered over half of Tolrania and my training skill has stopped working. It tells me each night along the lines of "12000 exp given to troops. Some soldiers and ready to upgrade", but when I head to the party menu, the soldiers are not ready to be upgraded. I had 40 Perisno recruits in my party, I have level 10 trainer and I am level 29, but they don't rank up even though the exp says that they should be.

gamecubetoby said:
I'm about Day 90, conquered over half of Tolrania and my training skill has stopped working. It tells me each night along the lines of "12000 exp given to troops. Some soldiers and ready to upgrade", but when I head to the party menu, the soldiers are not ready to be upgraded. I had 40 Perisno recruits in my party, I have level 10 trainer and I am level 29, but they don't rank up even though the exp says that they should be.

Yes, I've been experiencing a similar issue, though it's inconsistent -- basically something can cause XP values to reset for your units. I don't even think it's related to the trainer skill itself -- XP you get from combat is also reset, and makes it take forever to level up your soldiers through fighting. I suspect (but have not confirmed) that it may be related to troop sorting. Try turning off all 3 sorting options?

Have not manage to get any good pics of the full faces poking out the helms did not run into any armies that had them lastnight. But I did notice the perisno warriors and man at arms seem to have the same issue but only there noses and lips/facial hair seems to stick out.

This is in cohesion with Kain's post, i'm having trouble with some of my maccavian sword masters as the game is giving them dwarven helmets instead of the novogrod standard issue.
The maccavian marksmen I have on the other hand have their foreheads sticking through their freaking helmet. Which is ugly as sin. And unfashionable I will add. :mad:

Which leads me to my most pressing question, how does one post images on this forum? I checked online for tutorials but to no avail.

Empiro said:
gamecubetoby said:

Yes, I've been experiencing a similar issue, though it's inconsistent -- basically something can cause XP values to reset for your units. I don't even think it's related to the trainer skill itself -- XP you get from combat is also reset, and makes it take forever to level up your soldiers through fighting. I suspect (but have not confirmed) that it may be related to troop sorting. Try turning off all 3 sorting options?

I'll try that next time I go on, thanks :smile:

p8XB6.jpg

DMXL2.jpg

4W72q.jpg

fZG-s.jpg

v80eu.jpg

DsvLP.jpg

Same issue as kain_99, also the troop trees look messed up no idea why.

Not sure if this is intended but...

Zann are all caucasian. I thought due to the asian-themed names, they were supposed to be asian.
Also, Zann archers are bearded dues wearing dresses...is that intentional?

If the above indeed IS intentional, then I have a new faction for the bottom spot of my "like" list in Perisno.

If I have taken Forniron BEFORE taking on the bluewood quest...it is not being detected, the quest cannot be finished then, unless I lose Forniron and take it again, I suppose....

gamecubetoby said:
Empiro said:
gamecubetoby said:

I'm experiencing the same issue. I'll turn off troop sorting and see what happens. Troop sorting is awesome but maybe it's better if it were attached to a hotkey or something?

None of my towns are creating patrols.

- Towns owned by me
- Towns in my kingdom with no lord yet
- Towns in my kingdom owned by lords.

Talking to the high marshal gives me the answer that I have 32 possible patrols of which 0 are active.

Early on when I only had Krain and Bulgan, I spotted a Krain patrol.

I did mess around with tweakmb set to diplomacy 4.3 so if I'm the only one with this issue it might be because of that.

Don Leo said:
gamecubetoby said:
Empiro said:
gamecubetoby said:

I'm experiencing the same issue. I'll turn off troop sorting and see what happens. Troop sorting is awesome but maybe it's better if it were attached to a hotkey or something?
I also noticed my troops weren't leveling up, but as soon as I turned off the troop sorting options that I had selected they started to level up almost immediately. Not sure what's going on there.

madmaximillian said:
Don Leo said:
gamecubetoby said:
Empiro said:
gamecubetoby said:

I also noticed my troops weren't leveling up, but as soon as I turned off the troop sorting options that I had selected they started to level up almost immediately. Not sure what's going on there.
Hmm... has anyone else noticed this?

Back
Top Bottom