Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

doofyrob said:
This is for 0.74

It has been fine since day 1, no problems, but once I hit  day ~250 (I'm at 272 now), certain battles, I haven't been in a siege recently, normal battles, at some point during the engagement, the game crashes. It recurs until I decide not to do follow through again and leave. Not sure why, sometimes it will slow down and the video will start chopping and then crash, other times, it just crashes.

You've added a troop, maybe with a twilight horse, that isn't sitting well with you.
  Let's see what uses twilight mounts:  for .744 (my) April 19th it should be nothing.

For April 9 .74 (MODDB .74 full) it would be using a base of Michadr 3-19 code plus some fixes
  demon lord
  unholy demon general
  masnerian household guard
  general Ioloch

any of those in your troops, disband them.

- GS

Hello Children of Perisno  :lol:

IDK if this is a bug, but whenever I try to purchase an enterprise at  any town, the Guild masters tells me that they need to know me more, how many renown or relationship do i have to gain for the said town to be able to purchase an enterprise?

ZeroSugar said:

IDK if this is a bug, but whenever I try to purchase an enterprise at  any town, the Guild masters tells me that they need to know me more, how many renown or relationship do i have to gain for the said town to be able to purchase an enterprise?
just have positive relation with the town and their lord.

ZeroSugar said:

Just buy a round of drinks or do a quest, then you can buy an enterprise.

HandofBane said:
Dharcness said:
Perisno (0.75)

I cannot complete Nodah's first quest. Whenever I try to attack the caravan there's no option to attack it. But my reputation with commoner keep on dropping.

MampB4_zps78zxonvt.jpg

MampB5_zpspusrf5jl.jpg

Shot in the dark here - your Reich rep is above 0?  The caravan, and the Reich Lord both seem to be tied to Reich faction despite the rep hits to others.  Dragon Priest, too, though they give a negative hit to Maccavia for some odd reason.  I never paid attention to the Valahir guy to confirm what faction he is tied to, though.

There is a similar issue on the Kingslayer questline, if your rep with Outlaws is positive, you cannot fight Sekr on the last step, breaking the quest since you can't attack any outlaws anymore to go negative again.

The Valahir guy doesn't give you negative reputation with any faction, same with the local lord.

Zephilinox said:
Dharcness said:
Perisno (0.75)

Princess Linthradil has fallen for another lady.

MampB3_zpsuakqkud9.jpg
/spoiler]
Let's call it a feature.
I think more NPCs need this feature, both male and female. I'm all for homosexual lords and ladies.

ZeroSugar said:

You need town relation >= 1, so accept 1 job from the guild master, finish it, and you can make an enterprise.
  Buying a round of drinks for everyone is faster than doing the guild master's quest, great idea.

Couple bug reports and a bit of feedback, related to the Zann.

1)  Holding castles under the Zann does not allow recruitment of noble Zann troops, only the last/original faction that owned the castle.  Example:  I control Wotin Castle up where the Valahir used to be, and I can only recruit Valahir Thegns from it as a Zann vassal.  I can recruit Zann troops from all villages we control with no problems.

2)  Some marriages may be broken outright.  General Chingis suggested I start courting his daughter early on, after we had captured all but one of the Valahir holdings.  I did so, and got to the point I could ask her if we had a future together, she accepted and it immediately kicked over to the marriage cutscene without pushing me to ask for permission from the father.  This counted as eloping, which pissed off General Chingis, his relatives, and Emperor Zann himself.  I had saved beforehand, so rolled back, went through a bit more conquest as we marched down to take Karnoth, and helped Chingis secure Karnoth for himself before getting another Visit Lady quest.  She was in Karnoth, I stopped by, recited a bit more poetry, asked about a future, and it went straight to the elopement cutscene again.  Note:  I have not married anyone in any other factions yet, so cannot confirm if this is just the Zann or anyone else.

3)  As above, the Emperor has no clothes, and nobody seems to want to be the one to tell him.

4)  Feedback - the Zann troops overall are mediocre at best.  Their only real advantage comes in their numbers, and letting the fellow lords win by pure autocalc.  Their gear seems ok, and in theory they should do fine, but they get absolutely wrecked in both field and siege battles due to no shields.  I am not saying they *need* shields, because it messes up their thematic appearance, and have plenty of experience fighting with no shields thanks to Gekokujo.  The difference being in Gekokujo, nobody has shields anywhere, so the field is a bit more even.  Something that might be worth looking into as a possible fix that was being looked at for the Sugoroku submod is making a Wakizashi or offhand item that looked like a sword (or battle fan) but acted like a small shield for some deflection purposes.  The archers are fair overall, not outstanding but adequate enough to get the job done.  Horse archers are as terrible as the Khergit in native, but that is more a problem of the AI than anything else.  Compared to the Elvarie Shadow Riders tree, the Zann seem to fall short, not certain if that is intended or not.

Edit:  Almost forgot two more things related to the siege at Karnoth.

5)  One of the defenders spawned on top of the ceiling/roof of the whole cavern, and nobody could see them to kill them, forcing the entire siege to a halt as I had to retreat from one guy and let the autocalc take him down.

6)  The roof in Karnoth has a leak.  It regularly rains inside the city, this may be an engine issue related to scenes and not being flagged indoors, though uncertain if that is something you guys can actually change or not.

I thought the invisible thing is a problem with Warband in general since my wedding ceremonies in other mods have had my character not show up.

Also my contribution to the bug report.

1. Still having that problem where you lose your court and minister when joining a faction while already having a fief
2. Wife will disappear once you lose your court, she doesn't show up in any of your fiefdoms
3. Spymaster and High Marshal still stay with your character after joining another faction.
4. Not sure if this happens with all improvements but after building a messenger post the village it was built in says "This village has no improvements" in the manage village tab.

I'm using the .75 update.

Found some glitch in 0.75 When you send your own caravan to person or settlement caravan will run away from your party or even target party plz fix ty

Sometimes I fight my clone in arena.  He stands still and does not attack.  This happens more frequently while I'm a freelance soldier of a vassal.

Elf said:
Sometimes I fight my clone in arena.  He stands still and does not attack.  This happens more frequently while I'm a freelance soldier of a vassal.

Yea, that's an old bug that never got fixed with freelancer.

I was going to fight a Demon Worshipper party but when I clicked onto them and went to talk with them, the person speaking to me was not a demon lord but a Eagle Lord. When I attacked them, instead of my relation with the demon Worshippers decreasing, my relation with the Order Of The eagle decreased.

I noticed some of the helms for the zann and slave units seem to have there faces sticking out like half way like the helms not on them correctly ill try and get a photo of it. I also had the odd leader of a group bug like a redwood elf as the person i talked to when attacking bandits and then lost like 1 or 2 faction with redwood for fighting them.

Princess Lithranblah's parent in the wedding cutscene became a Drahara Sandstormer. I think this is cuz when I made the vow in the feast hall, my relation with the draharians decreased.
ezmjcy.jpg
3lzp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom