Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks man for replying so quickly.

Last comment: It would be cool if the bad troops from the minor factions (Eagle Knights, Ankars) were able to be upgraded. The eagle pilgrims seem impossible to level up and it would be cool if the ankars seducers/virgins had a decent tier to upgrade into or perhaps into the Ankars Warrior.

Would it be possible for me to add custom weapon such as musket and flintlock to this mod i feel like it would be a great addition to this wonderful mod

TL;DR: Perisno 0.9 is AWESOME, where I can find the Dueler (the person, I already read the book)?

Hello, everyone, it's time for Perisno once again! Skyrim (or the process of adding mods to it) was too addictive and for a brief period of time or shall I say months I literally forgot about M&B: Warband. Just like most of you I waited for the new version since the release of Perisno 0.8 because you know it - Perisno is a great mod. I was waiting and literally forgot about this forums. Lately (before a week) I checked once again and Perisno 0.9 was already released... Good bye, Skyrim!

Yesterday I spent around 10 hours in Perisno to hunt for bandits, Lords and bugs. The latter was almost non-existent. The only one which I found is already reported. I noticed a few slow downs during the fights with the giants races and small slow downs with large battles (around 500 hundred units on the battlefield). Indeed removing PBOD and the optimisations mentioned in the change log made a huge difference from the last version at least for me. By the way I had not experienced a single CTD during my play yesterday which is fantastic!

Let's not forget the awesome 3D models, the best soundtrack (not only compared to Warband mods), excellent voice acting in battle, very good side quests, very well made character's faces, the new trade screen, the new character creation screen and taverns full with people. My only question is where or how to find the Dueler (the person)?

One suggestion which I have in mind is the removal of the "Diplomacy preferences" menu from the "Camp" section because the same stuff can be accessed from the "Change Game Settings" menu from the same "Camp" section. Also I noticed that some of the settings in the "Change Game Settings" are not with default values (the text from the right side of the screen suggests a default value which by default is not the same value).

PS: Looking forward for Perisno 1.0! Great job so far!

Regards,
George

Lazy Buttons said:
Karstaag said:
What unit(s) use the Fountain Guard armour?

That would be Renweard Marshals, the elite household troops of Field Marshal Gunnar and Seleweard Fealcans, who are I think dedicated city guards at Fountain Hall. They're bad dudes.

Good God... Falcons ftw  :twisted:

Also, I'm curious - has anyone managed to find the use for the Inspector/Sheriff branch of the male mercenaries? Or the foot infantry?

That whole branch just seems kind of.. bad. Inspectors/Sheriffs seem overpriced and take way too much exp, and don't seem to perform any better than elite Bounty Hunters.

Having to upgrade male infantry Guard Sergeants into mounted Inspectors, only to have them 'upgrade' again into infantry Captains is also very odd...

Oh, and having an entire regiment of 'guard captains' is just icing on the cake in how amusing that sounds.

Lazy Buttons said:
Also, I'm curious - has anyone managed to find the use for the Inspector/Sheriff branch of the male mercenaries? Or the foot infantry?

That whole branch just seems kind of.. bad. Inspectors/Sheriffs seem overpriced and take way too much exp, and don't seem to perform any better than elite Bounty Hunters.

Having to upgrade male infantry Guard Sergeants into mounted Inspectors, only to have them 'upgrade' again into infantry Captains is also very odd...

Oh, and having an entire regiment of 'guard captains' is just icing on the cake in how amusing that sounds.

No, far more useful and quick to take mass slaves into gladiator path.

Can not find Meadbrewer  in Fountain Hall's tavern
OK , I found Meadbrewer , but did these two dialogues should occur at the same time ? The first dialogue will make me cant get task from this guy and he told me to get task from his colleagues instead , and the seconed dialogue will get a task from this guy immediately .
iHxYEd.png

Marcus_SFAC said:
OK , I found Meadbrewer , but did these two dialogues should occur at the same time ? The first dialogue will make me cant get task from this guy and he told me to get task from his colleagues instead , and the seconed dialogue will get a task from this guy immediately .
iHxYEd.png
Well AFAIK it's ok to choose any of them. Both of them will activate the "make couple of aurums" options on other adventurer guilds people.
Which is basically the same as larger bounty quests from tavern keepers. 

The first one will just activate it, the second one will give you the task as if you have talked to other adventurer guildsman.

willyflare said:
Marcus_SFAC said:
iHxYEd.png
Well AFAIK it's ok to choose any of them. Both of them will activate the "make couple of aurums" options on other adventurer guilds people.
Which is basically the same as larger bounty quests from tavern keepers. 

The first one will just activate it, the second one will give you the task as if you have talked to other adventurer guildsman.
:grin:Thank you

Do we recruit karlind and mactabilus anymore?. I tried old way "capture and rescure" them but no option for recruit them like old versions. Same with Rdahim.

timescar said:
Do we recruit karlind and mactabilus anymore?. I tried old way "capture and rescure" them but no option for recruit them like old versions. Same with Rdahim.
I'm afraid the devs made so that's not possible anymore, unless glitch happens. I even tried putting them directly to my army and they just went poof  - gone instantly.

willyflare said:
timescar said:
I'm afraid the devs made so that's not possible anymore, unless glitch happens. I even tried putting them directly to my army and they just went poof  - gone instantly.
it's sad. But there is one comforted thing that we can recruit red immotal from amy. My party is really strong with 63 of them.

HeilHeil said:
can't find "talk to requester" quest from adventure guilds in uliastai. I usualy find them as tavern keeper, weaponsmith, armorer, horse merchant, or shop keeper. Is there a chance the requester is just regular townsman ?
You missed the arena master. But yeah maybe the quests should specify the Requester.

willyflare said:
timescar said:

I remember recruiting Dreaded One himself back in 0.71  :twisted:

Noticed that a couple of the Elentor lords have “Perisnoan noble of Elentor” under known lords.  They have Elentorian parents.  So does this mean their hearts are Perisnoan?  That is cool.

Great to see Perisno updated again! I've spent around 4 hrs on 0.9 so far and everything is just awsome except that I simply can't find these two companions: Tamaris and Uldin...

I saw Tamaris once in a tavern but I didn't have enough money to hire her. Later when I did have the money, I I asked the ransom brokers in taverns for her location but they told me nothing about her as if she did not exist. I then enabled cheat and flied to every town to look for her but she did not show up either. The same goes with Uldin.

Is there anything I can do about it? Thx!

Hi there!
There's a Q&A Thread, you better post there to get fast answers!
And this question has been asked for soooo many times if you search the thread haha

The missing companions are not missing, they simply went to Venetor and got stuck there. The newest version update in ModDB should have fixed this by moving them to Galwe after 15 days.
But if they are still not spawning, maybe you can try this workaround by hueman337, which is about modifying savedata:

hueman337 said:
i used https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=376717.0 save editor to change the companions locations

over 6 companions were stuck in venetor tavern, exactly the 6 that were missing from my party to have them all

the program is easy to use, when it ask you to load native metadata say yes, then go to the troops folder --> search for the name of the companion you are missing --> name should appear click on it --> go to slot line an open it --> in there search for 12(troop_cur_center) that should be the location the companion is at, bet yours are at venetor too --> change the value to another city (clicking on the value should change it) --> save and reload and finally find your companions at the city you put them in without having to unlock venetor

my Zaria was at -1 at that value wich made her not spawn at all anywhere, therefore comfirming the bug you and myself reported thankfully leonidon already aknowledge it

I also did try the same, using a different program called MnBSaveGameEditor v1_03.

You can also just do the third legion questline to unlock Venetor and get your missing companions there.

Back
Top Bottom