Resolved Party Has Overwritten Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I called several extra parties to my army when I discovered how big the enemy army sieging my town was. I waited outside of engagement range for them to arrive. After a while I wanted to double-check how close they were. When I clicked on leader portraits, I got unreadable results: The time remaining to join up is overwritten by the curious addition of the party's Sight Range.

Here is an example:

LokdSYE.jpg

In addition, if there are too many types of troops and/or prisoners in a party or settlement, it becomes impossible to read those near the bottom of the list when mousing over the party/settlement, as there's no way to scroll.

Something somewhat similar happens when a faction is at war with too many factions; the factions at the left side of the list cannot be read, as mousing over the crossed swords (which normally brings up a tooltip listing which faction it is) has no effect.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom