Resolved Can't see the names of parties even next to me in the map (wrong tag. UNRESOLVED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When other parties first enter into my line of sight, their names appear for a second, then disappear. After that I don't see their names ever again unless I press ALT.

How to Reproduce: No idea, it just started happening out of the blue.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No.

Media (Screenshots & Video): Doesn't allow to upload, but essentially the only thing I see is the number of troops of another party right next to me. This is true for any party. I don't see their names or any other info about them unless I press ALT.

I used to be able to see their names, and pressing ALT would just give me bit more info like their speed.

I have been informed that this is intended and not a bug. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.
Who informed you?

How is this intended and if it was intended, why was the game not working like this few days ago?
eCUkFhm.jpg

I have a friend who wants to help me farm dungeons for items. He is a 55 mage and my character is a 15 priest. When we party up in Stormwind all is fine. But when we leave Stormwind neither of us can see the other.

My priest is too low to have a war mode setting (which I understand can be used to make sure this vanishing act doesn’t happen).

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
what ? 👀

Back
Top Bottom