v1.1.5.21456
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

flzhky6

Recruit
Summary:
In the campaign, I gave my sister Aitheen a few bandit troops to level up her Roguery & Leadership skills, but a few days later I realized that I couldn't recall her back to my party (Screenshot 1 says "Aitheen is leading a party right now" as I hover over the recall button).

I tried starting my own army and have her join my army. She finally came to me with a party of 105 people (Screenshot 2), but after disbanding the army, there's no option to take her back to my party even after disbanding her party in the Clan tab (Screenshot 3 & 4).

I also tried taking away all 104 troops in her party, but after standing still on the map for a few hours, she just went right back to Danustica to recruit 14 more recruits.

I could swap the leader though with one of my companions. After an hour, Aitheen would join my party, but I lost one of my companions as the leader to that bloody party! Even if I click "disband", I still couldn't recall or "take hero back to party". When I hover the mouse over the recall button, it just says "xxx is leading a party right now" even though the party is technically disbanded.

I waited for a day outside Danustica (I didn't wait in town, but outside), but that character (whether the sister or the companion as that party's leader) would just sit in the town and do nothing.

Is this a bug? How can I get my sister back to my party? I can't continue the campaign with a lost companion like this. Thanks!

How to Reproduce: As described above.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes: Give Town Seonon to Player
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Screenshot 1:
20230624185947.png

Screenshot 2:
20230624190315.png

Screenshot 3:
20230624190857.png

Screenshot 4:
20230624191346.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: don't know how to check
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: don't know how to check
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): don't know how to check

You can't call companion to get back in your army while they are party leader.

You need disbanding party like in the screenshot 3 & 4 and wait some time. Afterthat, she will wait in city

-- I waited for a day outside Danustica (I didn't wait in town, but outside), but that character (whether the sister or the companion as that party's leader) would just sit in the town and do nothing.
It was after disbanding party ?

Thanks! I just left my companion in the town for a few days while I went about my business. After a few days (not sure how many), I checked again and the party was finally disbanded! Thanks for the tip. I can feel comfortable about assigning parties now :smile:
You can't call companion to get back in your army while they are party leader.

You need disbanding party like in the screenshot 3 & 4 and wait some time. Afterthat, she will wait in city

-- I waited for a day outside Danustica (I didn't wait in town, but outside), but that character (whether the sister or the companion as that party's leader) would just sit in the town and do nothing.
It was after disbanding party ?

Back
Top Bottom