[OSP][Item] [Prop]Sibylla Pack Unfinished + Byzantine houses test

Users who are viewing this thread

Adorno said:
Are you on drugs?  :shock:
maybe my room-mate put something in my dish because I'm having some crazy ideas!!! :smile:

as for the helm yes I think so too! I made it a bit more inclined but still something seems wrong! :s
pihelm4.jpg

pihelm5.jpg

I'm also working on a new set of houses:
nshou1.png

nshou2.jpg

nshou3.jpg

nshou4.jpg

nshou5.jpg

nshou6.jpg

hug2.jpg

This is really awesome. It looks like a Moorish castle, like Nasrid 13-14th century fortresses. The Moroccan casbah is awesome too, but maybe another texture would make it nicer.
You are talented Sibylla :wink:

Thank you all!!! by the way I based the castle's structure on many Andalusian buildings including the Hamra castle !! :smile:

I made some progress on the Byzantine inspired villas:
byzvil4.jpg

byzvil2.jpg

byzvil1.jpg

byzvil3.jpg
I'm a bit out of ideas about what to put in the round window's place to differentiate the houses, is there any suggestions??

FrisianDude said:
Not that you did them wrong, but dammit, it's a stupid helm. :lol:
hehe don't you ever say that in front of a "Silent Hill" fan or you might get an unpleasant visit next time you sleep  :mrgreen:
ps: I'm not a Silent Hill fan!!

Sibylla said:
Thank you all!!! by the way I based the castle's structure on many Andalusian buildings including the Hamra castle !! :smile:

That is what I thought  :wink:. Do you intend to add it in game ?

Your Byzantine houses would fit well with the Theodosian wall I am making:
2399412054798_1.jpg
:smile:

wow nice!!! do you have some more screen shots? from different angles?
as for the castle, yes I will add it, eventually.  :wink:

also I added  some new sets:
byzvil8.jpg

byzvil9.png

byzvil10.png

the city is getting bigger by the day, they even got water now!  :smile:
byzvil7.jpg

byzvil6.jpg

byzvil5.jpg

Thank you all!! :smile: and thx Al mansur I received them and you really did a great job on the wall!!!
well I'd like to release an osp but first I'll have to texture them and redo the UVs to match the new textures so it might take a little time before I do release them!!

meanwhile here's a big villa :
byzcas1.jpg

byzcas2.jpg

byzcas4.jpg

byzcas3.jpg
and a bigger one ((still needs some windows, doors,...))
byzpal1.jpg

byzpal2.jpg

byzpal3.jpg
byzpal4.jpg
and for those who like me loved the Elder Scrolls novel or Laputa: castle in the sky here's a floating castle:
((sorry for the obvious stupid false earth beneath the castle in the first pic))
flocas1.jpg

flocas2.jpg

flocas3.jpg

flocas4.jpg

Looks good. I have one point of criticism in this picture:
Sibylla said:

the circular window seems a bit strange to me. Should it be right up under the balcony like that? I would think that the stone around the circular window would not be able to support the corner of the balcony like that. It might just be me. If you ignore what I said and just keep it the way it is, it will still look great. Keep it up!

Mandible said:
the circular window seems a bit strange to me.
thanks, I didn't pay attention to it, I'll fix it eventually :smile:

as for the textures here I made some improvements, better now??
((I'm using Gutek's textures for the doors and windows until I make mine, just thought I'd mention it since he's asking for credits if someone uses his work))
byztex1.jpg

byztex2.jpg

byztex3.jpg

Much better!  :smile:  Are you planning on making these open source?  If so, I could put them to good use! 

They're fantastic, absolutely fantastic!

Does it have a normal and bump? 

Back
Top Bottom