[OSP][Item] [Prop]Sibylla Pack Unfinished + Byzantine houses test

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually there's a few things there that definitely aren't vanilla.  I like the look of that a lot.

yeah I made some hair styles based on ones from Oblivion community but sadly I don't think I'm allowed to release them since I haven't got authorization from their respective author  :???:
ps: I made them from scratch but they are based on Oblivion's so I'm not sure about "copyright" ??

also I put on the hall some random textures to UV it:
halltex.jpg

Get back to work on the Roman buildings!  :razz: 

It looks like it's UV Mapped a little strangely about 3/4 down the slope of the roof, by the way. 

Adorno said:
By the beard of Odin, it's amazing. Fit for a king.
(Vox is closed so all the screenshots in first post are gone  :sad: ) )
Thank you, and yes I know too bad I didn't judge it necessary to keep copies somewhere.

Bolkonsky said:
It looks like it's UV Mapped a little strangely about 3/4 down the slope of the roof, by the way. 
I had an issue with the roman buildings when importing them to mount&blade so  :???:
as for the UVs, I noticed, I just got too lazy to fix it  :smile: let's keep it between us and hopefully nobody will notice :d

Yarrum said:
Looking good. On the hairstyles: as long as you've made everything from scratch, you can release them without issue.
hmm, I'm not comfortable about releasing them, I'll think about it though!

ps: Iknow it has nothing to do with M&B but here's one of my hairstyles that I adapted to Oblivion:
SS33.jpg

SS32.jpg

Sibylla said:
Bolkonsky said:
I had an issue with the roman buildings when importing them to mount&blade so  :???:
as for the UVs, I noticed, I just got too lazy to fix it  :smile: let's keep it between us and hopefully nobody will notice :d

No!  This cannot be true! 

What problems did you have? 

Bolkonsky said:
What problems did you have?
well it's not really the roman houses' problem I just think I corrupted my m&b copy, here you can see that it unnaturally takes too much memory:
prblm.jpg

the game starts just fine and I'm able to play a bit before I randomly get a runtime c++ error!!

Yarrum said:
Any chance we could see some more screen shots of the hairstyles?
yes sure I'll do it once I have some free time.

somehow you got me motivated to look for the problem, so I started deactivating one thing at a time and finally figured out it was "Polished Landscapes" the source of the problem so here we go:

ignore the odd trees, I just forgot to delete some brf files.
mb93.jpg

mb94.jpg

mb95.jpg

mb96.jpg

some hairstyles:
mb57.jpg

mb64.jpg

mb89.jpg

mb90.jpg

mb91.jpg

mb92.jpg

OH MY GOSH!!1!!!11!eleven!!1!!  :eek:

They're beautiful!  If I could buy booze, you'd have a six-pack coming your way.  :razz: 

Kazzan said:
Looks great. Nice to have a few new hairstyles in Mount and Blade. And scene props are always welcome.
Yarrum said:
Those are some really good hairstyles. Would love to have them in-game, but if you don't feel comfortable releasing them, I won't press it any further.
well first I'll post some that I personally made for oblivion and I'll think more about releasing the rest. sorry !

Bolkonsky said:
OH MY GOSH!!1!!!11!eleven!!1!!  :eek:
They're beautiful!  If I could buy booze, you'd have a six-pack coming your way.  :razz: 
thank you, I appreciate it, especially the Booze part  :grin:

here I tried the Hall IG:
mb64-1.jpg

mb89-1.jpg

mb90-1.jpg

ps: I'd be gratefull if somebody could provide me with some descent double doors textures ?!

Sibylla said:
somehow you got me motivated to look for the problem, so I started deactivating one thing at a time and finally figured out it was "Polished Landscapes" the source of the problem so here we go:

This link has some tweaks that helps windows play nice with Warband.  It is from the 1257ad mod forum: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

Love all your work.  I have pointed people that were searching for hairstyles to this thread .  In fact, that is how I got involved with the mod in my signature.

Sibylla said:
ps: I'd be gratefull if somebody could provide me with some descent double doors textures ?!
I was going to say the door looks good. The roof is oddly flat. Could the layers overlap a little somehow (bump map)...
Something like:
http://www.ydalir.co.uk/gallery/2002/norway/longhouse_big.jpg
http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20080704/Viking-Long-House-790584.jpg

The wooden texture of the main building looks smudgy, is it done? Doesn't look like planks of wood.

Adorno said:
I was going to say the door looks good. The roof is oddly flat. Could the layers overlap a little somehow (bump map)...
The wooden texture of the main building looks smudgy, is it done? Doesn't look like planks of wood.
don't worry all of those textures are temporary, and are used for the only reason to test the model in game, and the door texture isn't mine so I can't release it with the model ((it's gutekfiutek's))

and here I tried a T shaped hall, maybe it isn't Lore friendly but it looks kind of nice !?
newhll1.jpg
newhll2.jpg
newhll3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom