Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

here is a solution for the stairs in the green castle go up them backwards. sound sill but trust me it is easyer than going up forwards

Hey Lazlo

Me and a friend of mine were testing out your pwmod war map and we think i few upgrades could be in it. U could of already thought of this but we are just adding out suggestions. Ok First: When you build a wall sometimes you are glitched inside them and you cant get out so you have to kill yourself. Second: when your in your built tower there is no way to get back into the tower if you jump on the wall so you have to jump off it. Third: maybe you could build a siege tent outside of the enemies castle and maybe some barricades. Thats about it xD also when your a serf you can sometimes pick up sword of war or long bow i'm not sure if thats suppose to happen but it looks like a glitch to me. Also out the front of white castle why is there a thing there that lets you make longbows???

Well thats it i hope this mod turns out to be awsome. and when is pwmod v3.5 of v4 coming out???

Hi, mod is awesome, but...

I want one more, better, look nicer dagger.

And I want an assassin class!
It could has very good 1h weapow, very good throwing, not-to-nice or even NOTHING with bows, and they couldn't use two handed, polearms etc because of too low skills in them. It could has very high athletic skill, 2-4 power throw and as the ONLY class at all, they could use throwing daggers, in small packs (~~7) and low dmg, but very nice accuracy (high skill).

Only light armors (almost all black/grey) PLUS some armors of brigands, to be "invisible" next to normal people.

This class should has a little lair, not in city, but somewhere in field, and in underground.  But its a question to "Valley of Swamps" creator, IF you implement this :smile:

Faction of brigands/new faction (assassins), and i mean color and chat.

By God, Dravic, this is the third bloody time I've read your copy-pasted suggestion in different thread.

If I catch you doing that again I'm going overreact catastrophically and delete every post I ever see with your name on it.

Once in the suggestion thread is sufficient. If you feel that a suggestion of yours would be pertinent to a new discussion or thread, at least have the courtesy to do what NOVICIUS does and say:

"Oh by the way I previously I made a suggestion on this topic which I think would help" and so on.

Thanks mate

The only serve online has v33. Where can I get this older version?

If there are dedicated servers hosting the latest version where could I find them?

RCC is newest version server. Turn off filter.

OR, if you still can't find it,

buy original game, maybe?

Im suffering from a massive problem, i enjoy playing as the red faction with my friends but cant find the red flag anywhere in the town like other flags, any help?

Casimir said:
Im suffering from a massive problem, i enjoy playing as the red faction with my friends but cant find the red flag anywhere in the town like other flags, any help?

Banner got replaced by TW banner

No! He mean he can't find red FLAG, not BANER!

Flag, that you can wield in hand and drop to make effect of "Hey, its my land! See flag?".

And repeat, it's question to CalenLokin in VoS thread.

Can it be made a rule for horsemen to slow down to a walk in castles?
So that there wouldn't be collision between horsemen at corners or merchants/soldiers/etc. on foot being bumped.

Back
Top Bottom