Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

It wasn't Cass...

It was one of his dumb-as-**** friends that got him BANNED from the PW server.

That's right, Cass is now banned from the PW server because of this dumbass on his computer, and if this keeps up, he's about to be banned on these forums. ****ing ridiculous how you just let your friend on your computer.

****ing password protect it.

sabotur if you read some of the troll cassanders post, it was password protected, but he left it logged on.

Hello admins,
My name in Persistan World is Assassins_Laurence and i got banned.
Please unban me i dont know why i got banned. But if i did something wrong I'm sorry for it.
Thank you in advance

Laurence (Gwydion)

PS: I played one the RCC_PWMod_v35B

_Gwydion_ said:
Hello admins,
My name in Persistan World is Assassins_Laurence and i got banned.
Please unban me i dont know why i got banned. But if i did something wrong I'm sorry for it.
Thank you in advance

Laurence (Gwydion)

1. you didn't mention which server you're on.
2. how can you be sorry for something you don't know?

It's an unban request.
Ban time: 7 min ago.

The reason for banning was "disrespect in general". Happened on the spot without an official announcement at any moment.

Out of a discussion with player "Karl" I got banned. In my opinion Karl was annoying and hunting me as he did not like the town-watch's rules made up in the roleplay. My roleplay was to make the town a safe place by forbiding drawn weapons within the town's limits. I also felt the need to forbid Brigands entering the town, as they attacked and blackmailed the citizens too often in the past.
I announced all these "rules" in regular intervals via yellow chat.
Karl sympathized with every other player who got under restrictions by the "made up town-law".
Everytime I was talking to them or acting against resisting he came to cut me down. Over and over again.
As I was fed up fighting against Karl over and over again and only him and his so called "assassin Ragnark", I decided to go out of his way. Him...following me permanently.

Till now it's - in my opinion - a hunt which was against the server's philosophy.
I said, I fight with intelligent humans. But not with idiots. I saw no other chance to get back to a normal cool and calm gameplay. Not knowing that any admin was on I could have talked to about the problem - I got banned instead.

On the server there was a permanent senseless killing of any persons. Mostly in the town. I tried to get a session of "peace" and "order" running. That was my personal background.

So, it would be nice if you have a look at this case. I would be pleased to know if this is a common way how you deal on your RCC PWMOD server, or if there was something further wrong with anything or anyone.

With regards and (still) respect,

Danny the Dog

Gareth Tacitus said:
It's an unban request.
Ban time: 7 min ago.

The reason for banning was "disrespect in general". Happened on the spot without an official announcement at any moment.

Out of a discussion with player "Karl" I got banned. In my opinion Karl was annoying and hunting me as he did not like the town-watch's rules made up in the roleplay. My roleplay was to make the town a safe place by forbiding drawn weapons within the town's limits. I also felt the need to forbid Brigands entering the town, as they attacked and blackmailed the citizens too often in the past.
I announced all these "rules" in regular intervals via yellow chat.
Karl sympathized with every other player who got under restrictions by the "made up town-law".
Everytime I was talking to them or acting against resisting he came to cut me down. Over and over again.
As I was fed up fighting against Karl over and over again and only him and his so called "assassin Ragnark", I decided to go out of his way. Him...following me permanently.

Till now it's - in my opinion - a hunt which was against the server's philosophy.
I said, I fight with intelligent humans. But not with idiots. I saw no other chance to get back to a normal cool and calm gameplay. Not knowing that any admin was on I could have talked to about the problem - I got banned instead.

On the server there was a permanent senseless killing of any persons. Mostly in the town. I tried to get a session of "peace" and "order" running. That was my personal background.

So, it would be nice if you have a look at this case. I would be pleased to know if this is a common way how you deal on your RCC PWMOD server, or if there was something further wrong with anything or anyone.

With regards and (still) respect,

Danny the Dog

the correct place to post this would be in the ban repeal thread (it's now hidden in the depths of thread spam)
i was the one who banned you. I was not impressed with the way you were creating your 'peace' by banning brigand class from town, that was what started this. Karl was being more aggressive than he should have been, and i apologize for that. However, i wanted to bring you on the forum so you can become more active in the community and learn from it.

Ephdel said:
Hello, I'm french and I don't all understand. What is this mod?
Can you explain me?
I'm sorry for my English.

Thanks  :smile:

this is a role play-oriented mod where it puts you in an open world, in which you can do anything (for the most part). Version 4.4 is more combat oriented with role play in the background, while version 3.5B is more role play with combat in the background. Before you get on any servers, make sure you read their thread that contains rules and other information.

Back
Top Bottom