Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Aaah, thought so.

Yes I'm currently listening to audiobooks of Jordan, almost finished The Great Hunt. (Audiobooks are a must if you have a 1hr commute to work/school)

I've noticed that Jordan starts about 30% of his sentences with 'Abruptly' !

Also, women 'smooth their dresses' and Aes Sedai 'smooth their features' at least 7 times each page.

Laszlo said:
Aaah, thought so.

Yes I'm currently listening to audiobooks of Jordan, almost finished The Great Hunt. (Audiobooks are a must if you have a 1hr commute to work/school)

Also, women 'smooth their dresses' and Aes Sedai 'smooth their features' at least 7 times each page.

Big jordan and sanderson fan here. Don't have time for audiobooks though (i work from home). Going through Gathering Storm for the third time at the moment, definitely top 3 of the series. PS don't forget all the sniffs!

Laszlo said:
Aaah, thought so.

They do that much, yes.
The series are awesome, can't wait for the two final books

im re-reading the series since the 'towers of midnight' release date is coming up soon. I'm currently on Eotw at the part where the party sets off into the ways.

U have to wait. It takes something like 1~2 minutes to me to appear the welcome message. Until that, it appears frozen forever, but its not.

white castle dont work ?

yellow castle " camp " is pretty bad , really ....

new version on the oven ? or 3.0 is the final release?

Rendaz said:
white castle dont work ?
yellow castle " camp " is pretty bad , really ....
new version on the oven ? or 3.0 is the final release?

White Castle was closed off for Balance reasons,

The Yellow Camp is there for the yellow faction to buy their personal shields, and for an outpost to arm/rest at.

As for releases, no PWMOD is not finished yet, Laszlo is devoting his time to a new Game-type of PWMOD, which you will hear about soon.

thanks marshall for the quick response

balance reasons? red castle vs blue , blue is way too small or slow to defense or something like that , still love the map.

Yellow castle or campt , alright got shields but weapons? , gold? mining? nothing?

greencastle bugged the staircase to the bottom , you go down like an old lady in a weel chair trying to climb everest mountain

im not criticizing or anything at all , just noticing those thing for the moders to check it up :S

Rendaz said:

balance reasons? red castle vs blue , blue is way too small or slow to defense or something like that , still love the map.

Yellow castle or campt , alright got shields but weapons? , gold? mining? nothing?

greencastle bugged the staircase to the bottom , you go down like an old lady in a weel chair trying to climb everest mountain

im not criticizing or anything at all , just noticing those thing for the moders to check it up :S

White castle was closed because there were too many castles for too little players.

Gold faction camp: what you see is what you get.

Green castle stairs: I know. Nothing we can do about it.

Laszlo said:
Rendaz said:

White castle was closed because there were too many castles for too little players.

Gold faction camp: what you see is what you get.

Green castle stairs: I know. Nothing we can do about it.

Well, you could go the ugly solution and use small wooden boards that bend all the way up the staircase. They'd have to be above the mesh or whatever that causes the glitch, but it'd solve the slowing down thing.

few players ? :S i play in a server thats about 50 playeres at night and only 3 castles are few , still its great tho

again about the yellow castle , at least can you put a palisade or sand bangs , or a dune around it , the brigand camp is more well defended than the othe and its an empire the yellow i suppose. Like i said before im not complaining or anithing at all , im a fellow modder and just stating my opinion.

ahhh i forgot something  , a lot of weapons in the arena ,, jousting give me a messege " raise ladder " and i cannot buy it or equip it ..

Blue castle door , if you break them you cannot open it ever again till the map is restarted.

Rendaz said:
few players ? :S i play in a server thats about 50 playeres at night and only 3 castles are few , still its great tho

You're doing something wrong if 3 castles isn't enough for 50 players... factions are meant to be big, not three man armies per each castle.

artifex said:
Rendaz said:

You're doing something wrong if 3 castles isn't enough for 50 players... factions are meant to be big, not three man armies per each castle.
IMO even two castles are too many for less than 100 players... but unfortunately my sister took computer capable of handling edit mode... :sad:

Back
Top Bottom