-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Users who are viewing this thread

The feast won't end becasue you're the Marshall.  Call the start to a campaign, that will end the feast - you can end the campaign right away if needed.

I have a question. Do your men flee and run away like the enemy do when they are losing? I mean without the you giving them the 'Withdraw' order.

John Felton said:
I have a question. Do your men flee and run away like the enemy do when they are losing? I mean without the you giving them the 'Withdraw' order.

No, they don't, however, mods exist that include such things such as Native Expansion.

Mine were routing, when i was new to game but not directly, just like enemies when they don't flee yet but reach egde of scene...

So i wanna start my own faction, preferably by just attacking a castle or town, I want to do it quickly not doing billion other things first, but i dont get any alternative to attack castles or towns. help!

jadow77 said:
So i wanna start my own faction, preferably by just attacking a castle or town, I want to do it quickly not doing billion other things first, but i dont get any alternative to attack castles or towns. help!
what do you mean? are you looking for the best town to attack?

I've recently returned to play this game again and installed WB 1153 atm.
I noticed I cannot buy land in towns to start an enterprise.
Has this changed? I did not find anything about it in patchnotes.

Delzaros said:
I've recently returned to play this game again and installed WB 1153 atm.
I noticed I cannot buy land in towns to start an enterprise.
Has this changed? I did not find anything about it in patchnotes.
  What the Guild Master says?  Do you have negative relations with the town or the town owner?  You need at least 0 for both.

Anyway, the rearrangement you write about elsewhere is most probably some economy tweak. 

I'm currently in Reyvadin, the town holder is King Yaroglek.
My relation with King Yaroglek is 12+, Kingdom of Vaegirs 14+ and Reyvadin itself 6+.
I went to the guildmaster and went through all the "speak" options but none of them are for setting up goods production.
Wich is why I came here for help as I don't see why I cannot, other then that I need to be a vassal to own land?

I've found the problem, I was using the Polished landscapes mod.
For some reason you cannot start enterprises when you use the given module.
I switched my save files to Native and I was able to start up enterprises straight away.

Delzaros said:
I've found the problem, I was using the Polished landscapes mod.
For some reason you cannot start enterprises when you use the given module.
I switched my save files to Native and I was able to start up enterprises straight away.

It's an older mod, the version that it was made on did not have enterprises  Best off integrating it with Diplomacy or another mod.

Nord Huntsmen are ridiculasly cheap and fast to raise for a ranged unit. They are the ONLY Tier 2 ranged unit infact, perfect for a new hero with low trainer skills.

Do any of you use huntsmen ? If so how ? How do they hold up in late game as cheap castle garrision ?

Well like most tier 2 units they should mostly be used to deter the AI from starting a siege in the first place. 
Their damage is pretty pittiful agaisnt higher tier units, so you need to have a core of high tier units regardless. The issue also is that being archers they don't go towards the breach by default, so they're not as usaful as tier 2 INF that will clog up the place to hold the hordes while your high tier units do the actual killing.
Swadian militas are ususally a better option for tier2 filler as they have a chance of spwaning with a crossbow, which will do more damage at their level than bows.  Can't remember if the tier 2 Nord INF unit have throwing weapons, if so they would be more useful IMO for a filler.

kittehs said:
Nord Huntsmen are ridiculasly cheap and fast to raise for a ranged unit. They are the ONLY Tier 2 ranged unit infact, perfect for a new hero with low trainer skills.

Do any of you use huntsmen ? If so how ? How do they hold up in late game as cheap castle garrision ?
Wat

Rhodok Crossbowmen, all up in this thang.

Back
Top Bottom