-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Users who are viewing this thread

Jude said:
What does the Unbalanced trait mean on certain two-handers? (At least I think only 2h can get it)

IIRC it means that if you swing and don't hit anyone, it will take a bit longer to be able to swing again, because the weapon is very heavy.

Btw, the one time I married in M&B, I didn't get a relation hit.

Right, been searching and haven't found anything about this simple question.

Is there a spiffy Elite Nordic armor in the game? I've seen fancy looking Elite Vaegir/Khergit/Sarranid armor etc, but no Nordic.
If there IS, then how the hell do I get it, since I've never ever seen it in any shops?

Skrapr said:

Is there a spiffy Elite Nordic armor in the game? I've seen fancy looking Elite Vaegir/Khergit/Sarranid armor etc, but no Nordic.
If there IS, then how the hell do I get it, since I've never ever seen it in any shops?
Theres no fancy Elite Rhodock/Nord/Swadian armor, at least from what I've seen. There are special Nord helms (Warlord Helm, for example).

Banded Armour is the Nordic armour, as far as I can tell.

It's what the Huscarls wear, and it's the best you can get for Nords in MP.

matheusrs said:
How i increase my party speed?
Carry a few horses to carry inventory items and "mount" soldiers. Cavalry, iirc, does the same thing. Otherwise, use a smaller party or boost Path-Finder skills.

Just a few questions:
1. I got a heavy lance, but I still can't seem to couch with it, even on my 40 speed horse. If I have the lance control set to auto, it doesn't auto-couch, and on manual, pressing x doesn't do anything, the gray circle stays grey.
2. Is there any way to find out the stats and equipment of a non-companion?

Bobsama said:
matheusrs said:
Carry a few horses to carry inventory items and "mount" soldiers. Cavalry, iirc, does the same thing. Otherwise, use a smaller party or boost Path-Finder skills.
how i can make the horses carry my items or soldiers?

matheusrs said:
Bobsama said:
matheusrs said:
how i can make the horses carry my items or soldiers?
Just keep the in your inventory. If you have all cavalry, you might just want to keep your personal alternative horses in your inventory: I usually ride a Charger so I keep a pair of Coursers and a Steppe Charger, in case my Charger is unfit for battle (for example, lame or too slow).

All horses have the same effect: Champion Sarranid Warhorses will count the same as Lame/Swayback Sumpter Horses (ie: mules). Lame and Swayback horses are prone to falling dead on the battlefield and you should avoid riding them at all costs. Further, Lame horses have reduced stats, while Swayback retain the same stats but are more likely to die.

General advice is to carry 3-6 extra horses with you. Just stick them in the inven, perhaps at the bottom of the list.

How do you reinsert a new serial key for you mount&blade if you have two computers and you want to duel with a friend? Lets assume that both computers have mount and blade originally installed with the same key, but you have now bought a new key.

There is some way to i change the name of my charater on single player?
And have some way to i change my party's banner?

matheusrs said:
There is some way to i change the name of my charater on single player?
And have some way to i change my party's banner?

To change your characters name press "C" or enter your Character Screen, then click your name and use "Backspace" to erase it and type a new one.

To change your Banner you need to cheat, cause Noble men kept their banner until end.

Is there any way to change your Kingdom's Colour from the Rebel Red?

Skrapr said:

Nord elites wear Banded Armor (and so do Rhodok Sergents), and the Cuir Brouli (sp?). Those would be the "Nordic Elite Wear."

Ilwuen said:
How do you reinsert a new serial key for you mount&blade if you have two computers and you want to duel with a friend? Lets assume that both computers have mount and blade originally installed with the same key, but you have now bought a new key.

I would imagine you would have to uninstall it, and then delete the registry entry that has your key in it. However, I don't think that using the same key would affect anything online, though I could be mistaken...

Da-V-Man said:
I would imagine you would have to uninstall it, and then delete the registry entry that has your key in it. However, I don't think that using the same key would affect anything online, though I could be mistaken...

Actually it does. The game doesn't allow two people with same keys to be online at the same time. It kick out the other one. Even in direct LAN.

Just a quick question, I'm quite new to the game and just noticed I don't have the option to ask guild master (in Ichamur) for a job anymore, even though the tavern keeper says he has a job for me. I haven't done any quests in town for months, and I'm beginning to think it might be connected to the new business feature.

Back
Top Bottom