-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Users who are viewing this thread

Swagger7 said:
Are there any mods to add extra low level companions without any other changes?  That "Lots of More Companions" mod is crossed with Diplomacy, which I don't really want.  Also, most of the companions are really high level.  I took a look at the how to create companions thread, but I have absolutely no modding experience, so there's no way I can do that....

Ymira is low level, and I believe there is an old thread for the more companions that is not merged with diplo, but you might have to search around for it.

Make a splash. You'd have to look far and wide to find a team to match our strength in high end video production. We love a good story and can tell a great one.

Awdphiu said:
Make a splash. You'd have to look far and wide to find a team to match our strength in high end video production. We love a good story and can tell a great one.
Really? I can write good literature, so...please consider.

I have a question: what happens if I take an item out of the equipment of my units? (I have the diplomacy mod and somehow I can access the equipment of my units)

What I want to know: does it screw up the game, if I mess around with my unit's armor and weaponry?

nikiosko said:
I have a question: what happens if I take an item out of the equipment of my units? (I have the diplomacy mod and somehow I can access the equipment of my units)

What I want to know: does it screw up the game, if I mess around with my unit's armor and weaponry?
To my knowledge, it does absolutely nothing.
It'll be back to normal when you open it up again. It's only for seeing the equipment of a troop.

Rallix said:
It'll be back to normal when you open it up again. It's only for seeing the equipment of a troop.

I see. And if I take out their armor/weapons and use it as my own items, what happens?

nikiosko said:
Rallix said:

I see. And if I take out their armor/weapons and use it as my own items, what happens?
When you equip the companions' weapons/armors for yourself, when you exit the window, the selected item(s) would revert to its master's inventory.

nikiosko said:

When in doubt about a mod feature, save the game and then try. If you screw something you can load the savegame and everything will be back to normal.

Okay...I feel like a moron, but internet searches have proven fruitless so I've decided to swallow my pride and ask a really dumb question. Obviously I'm very new to this game.

In-town skirmishes...how do you take out a weapon? My mouse wheel cycles between having shield out or put up, but I've only been able to attack with punches and kicks. I'm at the point of trying to fight Ramin of Wercheg, and punching him in the face obviously is not getting the job done.

Sorry for the dumb question, this is really driving me crazy.

Ladyser said:
Okay...I feel like a moron, but internet searches have proven fruitless so I've decided to swallow my pride and ask a really dumb question. Obviously I'm very new to this game.

In-town skirmishes...how do you take out a weapon? My mouse wheel cycles between having shield out or put up, but I've only been able to attack with punches and kicks. I'm at the point of trying to fight Ramin of Wercheg, and punching him in the face obviously is not getting the job done.

Sorry for the dumb question, this is really driving me crazy.
Scroll forward with mouse wheel to equip weapon. If it doesn't work go to the Option-Controls and change commands to default.

If you are a male character and prop up Arwa or Isola on the throne, can you marry them? Also, can female PCs marry bachelor kings?

If either of these are possible, does the PC get any more political power or other perks?

And is it possible to put every claimant on the throne if you work on them right after another?

Diplomacy, imo, really isn't that different from Native; just a few extra features. I think there is an extra companions one on its own somewhere, though.

A question from me which I have tried to search, but it's a bit too vague. What sort of income to castles give you in warband? I remember vanilla's castle income being nowhere near enough to support the garrison, so I never asked my liege for a castle (and always refused the offer). However, I've noticed that towns in warband gives tariffs as well as rents, which I don't recall being in vanilla.

Double A said:
If you are a male character and prop up Arwa or Isola on the throne, can you marry them? Also, can female PCs marry bachelor kings?
No, there is no marrying kings or queens or claimants in Native.

English_Knight said:
A question from me which I have tried to search, but it's a bit too vague. What sort of income to castles give you in warband? I remember vanilla's castle income being nowhere near enough to support the garrison, so I never asked my liege for a castle (and always refused the offer). However, I've noticed that towns in warband gives tariffs as well as rents, which I don't recall being in vanilla.
Towns give tariffs from the trade with caravans. Villages and castles only give rents. Castle rents are equal to the rents of the village that is attached to it.

Caba`drin said:
Double A said:
No, there is no marrying kings or queens or claimants in Native.

Do you know of any mods that do, and are they save game compatible with Floris?

You can marry claimants in diplomacy though.

Thanks for the input about the castles. I'm not sure if that will support garrison alone. Looks like I will need to take prisoners and ransom them!

Back
Top Bottom