Resolved Odd army behavior

Users who are viewing this thread

Welbysimms

Recruit
I've been included into the southern empress army for quite a few battles lately and around 500+ units in the army, and been very confused as how the army is lead.

scenario 1. The army infantry run ahead, archers follow. then they "skirmish" for a while alternating position between archers being first and infantry behind or vice versa.
I suppose this works as intended although highly ineffective. they do this endlessly until all opposing forces are gone.

Scenario 2. Endless "skirmishing" or running around in the same spot. (or standing still just staring) not even remotely close to hit anyone with a arrow.
And the opposing force just stands there in confusion waiting, FOREVER. (or slightly running around in circles at the same spot)
I waited for a good 20 minutes for SOMETHING to happen between our two armies (since im not in control of any units) . but eventually I had to kill myself to end the fight. or they would have just continued to stare at eachother.

This A.I behavior has been going on in all armies i've joined for open field battles, at least the last 5-10 battles have turned out that way.
Is this a bug or just bad AI? v.1.0.5

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom