Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Old One-Eye

Sergeant at Arms
Summary:
Bugs:
Companions become unassigned, as per this thread.
When using Visit on any Town map (Lords or Wanderers who are indoors only) they will use the sitting animation even if not in a chair.
When commanding an Army (Sturgia) that was being besieged in Nevyansk Castle. The Forest People merc faction (who had a party in my Army) status changed.
The in-game message was "The Forest People are no longer enemies of Sturgia." My party (not the rest of the Army) was then dumped outside of the castle and could only Break-in to rejoin the siege defense. It was late and I don't have a save.

Wonkiness:
The factions (reliably Sturgia) are very keen to initiate war even if they just declared war against another faction two days prior. Being at war with two factions at once, even if below 5000 strength and with favorable tribute rolling in, seems more desirable and "normal" for the Lord AI than in any earlier version. This may be intended behaviour.
Graphic glitches (very rare) with heavy rain/snow at night in certain areas.

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, our team is aware of this first issue you have mention and it is fixed. The fix will be implemented to the game as soon as possible. The AI beviour you have mentioned is the intended design, the kingdoms will get aggressive as they lose land and money to compensate their losses. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, our team is aware of this first issue you have mention and it is fixed. The fix will be implemented to the game as soon as possible. The AI beviour you have mentioned is the intended design, the kingdoms will get aggressive as they lose land and money to compensate their losses. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
Beautiful. Thank you. Looking forward to the full patch!

Hi, is the fix for the siege going to be patched in? When mercenary factions end their contract with an enemy faction who is besieging me it still kicks me out of the fief while defending and leaves the rest of my army's parties inside.

Back
Top Bottom