• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AubeS

Recruit
Will you add the Berthier rifle for the french ? (Since he partially replaced the Lebel in begin of 1916 year and totaly replaced it on the midlle of 1916)
 
AubeS said:
Will you add the Berthier rifle for the french ? (Since he partially replaced the Lebel in begin of 1916 year and totaly replaced it on the midlle of 1916)
That's...not right at all. It would be a good idea to do a bit of quick research. To answer your question, we may add the units that used the Berthier Rifle to the mod in the future.
 

Modder223

Knight at Arms
WBNW
Menelaos16 said:
Are there any plans to buff the French? I generally see them lose most of the time on US1&2.
its usually because there are idiotic people who tk.. ALOT





also the patch seemed to somewhat worsen the lag and performance i had 70 ping on ie official server and yet i was lagging bad......
 

kpetschulat

Banned
WBNWM&BWF&S
The mod seems to struggle with more than 70 people on a server. The grenade spams and MG's don't help too much either. I really hope the events will be better. I personally believe this mod will be big in events public play may die out fast (i.e. North and South). But, we'll see how it is. I know the British are being worked on next, so that'll be cool.
 

District

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
kpetschulat said:
The mod seems to struggle with more than 70 people on a server. The grenade spams and MG's don't help too much either. I really hope the events will be better. I personally believe this mod will be big in events public play may die out fast (i.e. North and South). But, we'll see how it is. I know the British are being worked on next, so that'll be cool.
IE is just so different compared to NW and North and South I doubt public play will die out.
 

kpetschulat

Banned
WBNWM&BWF&S
Well, with the release of server files, it will... There's going to be a hundred servers popping up, and people will be everywhere because of it.
 

zoo

Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Remember what happened to Bear Force 2 and Bello Civili? I think that's a warning in itself. However, IE has changed the combat system quite a bit. I am really looking forward to see what they will release next!
 

Terath86

Sergeant
I have an issue.
Windows 8 users (like me) can't run 16-bit programs like your .exe installer, so I had to snag the zip from a friend.
Then you updated.
****.
Could you please make an alternate download in a ZIP file?
-Terath
 

Dom13

Master Knight
WBNWWF&SVCM&B
Terath86 said:
I have an issue.
Windows 8 users (like me) can't run 16-bit programs like your .exe installer, so I had to snag the zip from a friend.
Then you updated.
****.
Could you please make an alternate download in a ZIP file?
-Terath

I have windows 8


I havent had any problems  :?:
 

Terath86

Sergeant
Oh, sorry.
I meant Windows 8 64-bit.
Windows 8 32-bit and Windows 8 84-bit can run 16 bit programs, but not 32-bit.
It's still a problem for me, and I prefer ZIP over any installer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom