[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you add the Berthier rifle for the french ? (Since he partially replaced the Lebel in begin of 1916 year and totaly replaced it on the midlle of 1916)

AubeS said:
Will you add the Berthier rifle for the french ? (Since he partially replaced the Lebel in begin of 1916 year and totaly replaced it on the midlle of 1916)
That's...not right at all. It would be a good idea to do a bit of quick research. To answer your question, we may add the units that used the Berthier Rifle to the mod in the future.

Menelaos16 said:
Are there any plans to buff the French? I generally see them lose most of the time on US1&2.
its usually because there are idiotic people who tk.. ALOT

also the patch seemed to somewhat worsen the lag and performance i had 70 ping on ie official server and yet i was lagging bad......

The mod seems to struggle with more than 70 people on a server. The grenade spams and MG's don't help too much either. I really hope the events will be better. I personally believe this mod will be big in events public play may die out fast (i.e. North and South). But, we'll see how it is. I know the British are being worked on next, so that'll be cool.

kpetschulat said:
The mod seems to struggle with more than 70 people on a server. The grenade spams and MG's don't help too much either. I really hope the events will be better. I personally believe this mod will be big in events public play may die out fast (i.e. North and South). But, we'll see how it is. I know the British are being worked on next, so that'll be cool.
IE is just so different compared to NW and North and South I doubt public play will die out.

Well, with the release of server files, it will... There's going to be a hundred servers popping up, and people will be everywhere because of it.

Remember what happened to Bear Force 2 and Bello Civili? I think that's a warning in itself. However, IE has changed the combat system quite a bit. I am really looking forward to see what they will release next!

I have an issue.
Windows 8 users (like me) can't run 16-bit programs like your .exe installer, so I had to snag the zip from a friend.
Then you updated.
Could you please make an alternate download in a ZIP file?
-Terath

Terath86 said:
I have an issue.
Windows 8 users (like me) can't run 16-bit programs like your .exe installer, so I had to snag the zip from a friend.
Then you updated.
Could you please make an alternate download in a ZIP file?
-Terath

I have windows 8

I havent had any problems  :?:

Oh, sorry.
I meant Windows 8 64-bit.
Windows 8 32-bit and Windows 8 84-bit can run 16 bit programs, but not 32-bit.
It's still a problem for me, and I prefer ZIP over any installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom