North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hm..I don´t really understand why everybody is looking forward to this, while there is something released, which is also from Hinkel and one of the best mods for Warband, better then mm russia and I would say better then NW. Don´t get me wrong, this will be awesome and so on, but maybe it will short the period of wating for you. It´s called Secession and I highly recommend it to everybody who looks forward to this mod :wink: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,240.0.html

Sgt.Feldsau said:
Hm..I don´t really understand why everybody is looking forward to this, while there is something released, which is also from Hinkel and one of the best mods for Warband, better then mm russia and I would say better then NW. Don´t get me wrong, this will be awesome and so on, but maybe it will short the period of wating for you. It´s called Secession and I highly recommend it to everybody who looks forward to this mod :wink: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,240.0.html

I play secession and I'll play this as well, both will have different game-play aspects I believe, so that's why I'll play both

Azrooh said:
Well.. Your ancestors' enemies were 3,000 miles away at the time :razz:

I must confess I'm simply speaking from the point of playing as the Confederates, my ancestors were in-fact the enemies during the war of independence.  :razz:

Sgt.Feldsau said:

Yes, it will be some months before we can even start working on this because Vince has yet to release the source code, and it will only be a couple weeks until Secession is fully playable unless they mess up on 1.153 as well and need to release a 1.154. Until then there's a buggy but playable version out.
I'd recommend keeping an eye on the Secession board and trying it out when 0.45 is released, you can get there by clicking on the Secession image in my signature :smile:

BlackOne said:
jros83 said:
BlackOne said:
TrustyJam said:
I cannot wait to give the rebels a good thrashing!  :shock:

I can't wait to fight for state's rights and southern independence!  :cool:

Thomas_Stonewall_Jackson_478bcc7ade0c3.jpg

Advance the flag of Dixie!  :grin:

because it worked so well the first time

It worked for the ancestors.  :wink:

800px-Washington-at-ValleyForge.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Take following comment with good humor.

I hate it when you people make that false connection  :evil:

Azrooh said:
Sgt.Feldsau said:

Yes, it will be some months before we can even start working on this because Vince has yet to release the source code, and it will only be a couple weeks until Secession is fully playable unless they mess up on 1.153 as well and need to release a 1.154. Until then there's a buggy but playable version out.
I'd recommend keeping an eye on the Secession board and trying it out when 0.45 is released, you can get there by clicking on the Secession image in my signature :smile:

I will . thanks. :smile:

jros83 said:
BlackOne said:
jros83 said:
BlackOne said:
TrustyJam said:

you-people.jpg

BlackOne said:
jros83 said:
BlackOne said:
jros83 said:
BlackOne said:
TrustyJam said:

you-people.jpg

In the words of the guy in the control room for the second Death Star's shield generator:

"You rebel scumb."

Just a quick update:

Its really quiet at the moment, we can't do much and can't build in any models, so we cant show ingame stuff.
I'm also working on a 2 minute teaser at the moment (its a small part of a bigger trailer), which will get released when the first scenes are ready.

All of the models look like they're from the Napoleon Total War mod. Are you planning to convert them to warband somehow or just using them as a reference? Or is there some greater scheme to all this?

King85 said:
All of the models look like they're from the Napoleon Total War mod. Are you planning to convert them to warband somehow or just using them as a reference? Or is there some greater scheme to all this?

They are taken from my napoleon mod and will be converted to warband
:wink:

Hinkel84 said:
Just a quick update:

Its really quiet at the moment, we can't do much and can't build in any models, so we cant show ingame stuff.
I'm also working on a 2 minute teaser at the moment (its a small part of a bigger trailer), which will get released when the first scenes are ready.

Just thought I would bump the thread with some interesting stuff I found. It's HD Civil War photos that are perfect for desktop backgrounds and the detail is good for sceners.

http://www.shorpy.com/civil-war-photos

For instance:

http://www.shorpy.com/node/10712?size=_original#caption

Back
Top Bottom