Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

The Dark Robin said:
sJ96C.png

Much better.  But I'd take the last tip from Comrade Temuzu.

Still you're making progress!

Sherlock Holmes said:
The max size is 1024x1024, PW or not. Can't say I really made PW maps so if it's higher someone correct me.
Max size is something like 2,5km x 2,5km, though it's been a while since I played around with that.

Okay because for my mod I like to propose a gameplay without need of Campaign map ( you can use it if you want of courseand to see battle and your conquest :smile: ).

Comrade Temuzu said:
Sherlock Holmes said:
The max size is 1024x1024, PW or not. Can't say I really made PW maps so if it's higher someone correct me.
Max size is something like 2,5km x 2,5km, though it's been a while since I played around with that.
_Sebastian_ said:
Here we go http://mbcommands.ollclan.eu/terrain/

The maximal scene size highly depends on the poloygon size.
The limits are as follows;
poly-size >> max scene-size in meter

2 = 500x500
3 = 750x750
4 = 1000x1000
5 = 1020x1020

I hope this helps you a bit :smile:

Sherlock Holmes said:
In theory yes, but;

The maximal scene size highly depends on the poloygon size.
The limits are as follows;
poly-size >> max scene-size in meter

2 = 500x500
3 = 750x750
4 = 1000x1000
5 = 1020x1020

Comrade Temuzu said:
It's not possible to generate such a big map by using the ingame terrain mesh, but it might be possible with a predefined 3D mesh which can be used as terrain mesh.

Lovely ))
Todays afternoon:
isg6uyvjqb5h.jpg
Sad that all good medieval mods are made for the singleplayer though, would have loved to make some scenes where I can actually play on.

bpopa27 said:

Alchemy table in Skyrim!!! :grin:

Vivar said:
Lovely ))
Todays afternoon:
isg6uyvjqb5h.jpg
Sad that all good medieval mods are made for the singleplayer though, would have loved to make some scenes where I can actually play on.

Wow!! Incredible work, incredible! Will you use it for any mod?

Vivar said:

Hey, new multiplayer scenes are actually somewhat demanded. As long as they don't contain any non-native props, you can make a topic on some multiplayer board and server-owners may pick your scenes to host them. That worked for me once.

P.S.

I hope to shake this thread up in the nearest time and give you folks a couple o' surprise updates.

Hey, new multiplayer scenes are actually somewhat demanded. As long as they don't contain any non-native props, you can make a topic on some multiplayer board and server-owners may pick your scenes to host them. That worked for me once.
Yeah, already did this before.
Nice update btw.
Also did some new scenes in Native, hopefully they will be on Wolfpack siege soon.
9k4v316gbqd8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom